Reinforcements received: Arsenal of Victory!

It was a very long discussion, plus i stated earlier that event prize will be in USA squad of attacker I, since pilot attacker 2 squad have a lot more good planes. F.e p47, beaufighter and all of them comes with rockets this one is not.

4 Likes

I think its more because UK Plane in UK squad. It would make sense. Please just make it available to both squads, as this would allow those that would like to make thematic lineups appreciate it more. Its not like we get two of them so its not like we get to use them twice in the lineup.

11 Likes

Agree, this is very reasonable proposal

very good, we need that always

1 Like

ty for this, really puts into perspective that it takes 20 days of grinding to get unique tank reward, I get excited about these events but then remember how much of a pain they are compared to previous event formats

1 Like

No, it’s a rule that we keep, if we don’t keep it, then we need to make availability of all event vehicles like that to every squad… F.e there is 1 more ju-188 as separate event vehicle, i assume not everyone want to see 2 of them in small period of time.

So in short, it could be very abusive in some vehicles. So it’s stays in one squad rn as was discussed a lot and this hard choice was made to make it more effective.

1 Like

Nice rewards on this one!, Im keen!. and happy to have another Commonwealth plane wewt!

4 Likes

Well, but Ju is not forced to be in Italian squad.

3 Likes

Aren’t there two p47 u can run at the same time? Don’t have the event p47 genuine question.

The two P47 are not the same model and have different payload.

While for the Ju 188 there is 2 exact copy one being tech tree while the other one being a twitch drop camo skin iirc

3 Likes

Thanks

Now I’m just confused … we can already see 2 JU - 188’s though in the same lineup if someone has it from the twitch drops event. Its available in both the III./KG 2 and II./ZG 26 Squadrons

3 Likes

KG is legacy squad. And devs are acting like those are non existent in the matter of this issue.

We are speaking about allowing whirlwind to be in two TT squads.

but the whirlwind isnt in the tree … unless its going to be eventually. If there’s only one aircraft, you can’t use it in multiple squads simultaneously, you have to have multiple copies of it … hence why gold orders have a use later in game progression. Im just confused and will stay confused I guess.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I think your proposal was pretty reasonable. Or is another whirlwind planned to be TT plane? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

nice.

i was in need of appearance orders ( even though, i keep wasting mine for a half baked customization system that is not worthed a single pen )

too bad i do already have both the thompson and the red ppsh.

but definitely exited for the whirlwind mki.
cuz… :teapot: :uk:

and the t34 too.

7 Likes

next time please a blue PPS Blue finish i already have one red
BTW good for BR2 Paratroopers …

Br3 always wasted Potential i dont play…

Fantasy Tanks? meh… i think thats the wrong way Devs…
Ratte when?

1 Like

Helper is helpful

1 Like

Euthymia is always helpful, especially her data sheet.

2 Likes

Using a British pilot from the Gold Order Soldiers would kinda work in place of a British squad. Don’t think the current available one is British though.

3 Likes