Reinforcements received: APCs

you’re not gonna face them everyday.

and… the 251 only has 8mm of armor.

meaning that the boy can destroy it pretty easily.

friendly suggestion, always shoot to the right side of the vehicle. that’s where the gunner is.

Don’t worry, BRs can always change if things are too imbalanced

2 Likes

It won’t be any worse than PzIII N that has the same gun and actual armor.
More important is that it doesn’t take tank slot (or does it?) so it has spam potential.

1 Like

ah good eye i didnt spot it on picture:) normal helmets !
like this soldat:
imagem

ofc never forget diferent presets for other campaigns (like other squads for tunisia, bulge etc etc)

1 Like

Technical question:
In the op it says:

But also:

• Do they really work as rally points?
  • can other squads spawn INSIDE it, or the rally only becomes active if the original squad leaves the apc?
  • can 9 riflemen squads spawn from them even if there’s no place for them (do they work like regular rallies)?
4 Likes

the 75 is identical to the one on the 4 E with reduced ammo, and the sd.kfz dies to anything
It’s totally fine at 2, especially since it’s an APC, so most people will just park it

7 Likes

yep…

i unfortunately know too much than i’d rather about it…

yep… suspected that too.

p.s. faces are different from the guy that you showed :nerd_face:

but thanks for the confirmation at least on the british uniforms.

1 Like

Rallies are by far the most important factor in matches. Now there’s a rally that has the capability to one shot any tank it comes across. Has a MG for close quarters and quite possibly can be used by bots, moves faster then all other tanks. Not to mention is has no restrictions on spawning team mates when enemies are close. On paper this thing is way better then any tank. I also don’t beljeve it takes up a vehicle slot, but I’m not really sure because i bought an extra slot.

1 Like

What is the level of Sd. Kfz. 251/9 ? 2 or 3?

:arrow_double_up:

1 Like

I forgot about the rally point aspect. My bad.

yes

Yes, it has 9 extra passager slots

I’m playing germany currently, so not just whining. Objectively speaking i believe it should be BR3 minimum if not 4. On a side note, u.s. gmc is br 5 with a 76 mm, open turret, and paper thin.

10 smoke shells, jesus.
I would throw those out for another guy, but maybe thats just me.

4 Likes

Tank smoke shells are quite decent. Far better than smoke farts grenades or launchers.

3 Likes

interesting.

so… that’s made for balancing reasons.

intead of " ammo " reasons.

otherwise.

i also note that it doesn’t come with HEAT.

just… saying.
( not an actual complaint believe it or not )

still, pretty cool :+1:

And what’s stopping 5 APCs and 2 tanks spamming HE at the point at the same time? I hope it doesn’t come to that but just a bit worried about the balance here since the APCs don’t have a spawn limit like tanks

1 Like

bombs for starter :wink:

believe it or not, APC can die from bombs even behind houses. ( from blast radius )

the crew just dies.

and you cannot recrew the vehicle.

1 Like

All german 7.5 cm can have Heat shells in war thunder. But in enlisted, only the stalingrad III N actually have such equipment

Anyone with grenades or any bomb or any tank or any rocket launcher

5 Likes