Reinforcements in Enlisted: New Campaign Levels | continued

Panzerfaust 100 for both side… :thinking:

I like the Morocco squad, it looks very unique.
BUT!
Being only 9 riflemen with no squad customization possibility makes them worthless (hint :wink:)

Also, the unwanted semi auto rifle nerf tarnish the new semi auto premium squad in Berlin…

I see this like:

1. Not so slow vs Fkn fast
  2. So slow vs Pretty fast
  3. Average vs fast like Jesus
  4. Fkn slow vs Not so slow, but slow

Question in price. If them will not cost like real one Berthier - it wiil be fun. They are more accurate then italian marines, so…

Will we get another reinforcements update before the battle pass? Or will we have to wait another 90 days dor the STG44

We will probably have a trooper 3 with “brand new” grenade launcher in 90 days.

1 Like

that will be “effective” on vehicles

1 Like

Why Berlin is the only exception in all campaigns that doesn’t get tanker II at levl30?

2 Likes

My guess would be that Tunisia only goes to lvl 26 atm, where i think most others are at 32 or something close?

I’m not seeing any of the new campaign stuff. Any timeline on this?

The next big update to come, i have no idea when its due, i believe, others will know.

4 days (unless it gets delayed)

2 Likes

Wasn’t the last one delayed also?, by what two weeks or something?

yes it was. but they seem to be on schedule this time around, judging from the devblogs

(but if they delay it 14 days and add the StG in berlin i wouldnt complain honestly :wink:)

4 Likes

@Keofox . small question if i may.

isnt the current tank Squad with too much options already?
Axis:

Soviets :

Question two :

why Panzer IV/70(A) and Jagdpanzer IV are in this squad an not on a unique Tank destroyer squad? Does it make sence to choose one over a panther G?, is it possible to have them Like the M10 in normandy with a unique tanker squad and or a “Tank Hunter” new type of squad just for this types of vehicles?

ill be possible or do devs consider one day, to make the tank destroyers into a unique type of squad? .

4 Likes