Reinforcements in Enlisted: New Campaign Levels | continued

Maroccans looks great. Although, Mk II helmet was more typical for them.

welcome back~ @Keofox
During this time, they once again use the same guillotine for all targets。
then,only m1Cabbeen and vg1-5 were dead.
and it has nearly three weeks to Prepare weapon economy system,Is it ready?
I realized only you can discuss with us ,No matter true or false or something else ,During your absence.
is so cold at the bbs without you … :relaxed:

Why only Tunisia get 3 levels and all others get only 2

Interesting choice to add the Tiger I after the Panther since the later should be better than the Tiger I. Better stuff in general than the Moscow-Normandy reinforcements.

1 Like

well, i’m happy about the tiger and IS, but that’s about it :frowning:

the majority feels reused assets from other campaigns…

but another panzerfaust it’s just a joke at this point.

3 Likes

Finally heavy tanks in Berlin! This is going to be fun!
More ideas for Berlin:
-New Mp43/Stg 44 assaulter squad in waffen SS cammo pattern

-Panzerschreck
-Maxim machine gun and ZB-53(MG37 (t)) heavy MG which could be built by Soviet/German engineers respectively.

3 Likes

guess i set my expectations a tad bit to high a week ago

3 Likes

Only tank

2 Likes

Sorry. I got a little sick and had to disappear.

7 Likes

So why it is do different between campaigns? In Normandy there are both tankers II and III already, but Berlin for some reason is stuck with only tankers I.
We have a great range of vehicles to choose, but we are not able to utilize them as we want, because we can choose only one of them at the time.

If there is a chance for change until the update comes, please think about giving us the second squad already.

Welcome back Fox, glad you are better :slight_smile: Personally, this update today looks great for me!

3 Likes

So you’ve been replaced by a double
RIP

1 Like

Поправляйся!

2 Likes

You really should have made it a second squad for diversity.
That way we can run TDs and Tanks as required if we opt out of Planes.
I can do it in Normandy and Moscow, so why the differential in Berlin? Trying to understand the logic of that decision.

2 Likes

This one is not as disappointing as the previous reinforcements.
Premium squads look pretty unique, big thumbs up for that.
Berlin got its so much requested Tiger tank and IS as well.

3 Likes

Don’t know maybe because it’s the newest one?

If we hadn’t gotten the Tiger after not getting the STG in Berlin, I think I might have actually uninstalled the game.

A solid update I suppose.

1 Like

Kinda disappointment for Tunisia axis because of the same Mg-34 on all campaigns and the same Pz III J as Moscow at least another different Pz IV variants but just the same things for Axis.

1 Like

for tanks so Gb gets the Crusader 3 at lvl 28.
it means 1 Tank: A13 good. 2 Tank: Daimler worse. 3 Tank: Grant best. and the 4 Tank the Crusader is worse than the Grant?
i think u should switch some things

1. Ab41 vs Daimler
  2. M13/4 vs A13
  3. Pz3 vs Crus3
  4. YES Semo vs Grant
1 Like

thank god we get the Tiger VS IS 1, that looks to be good and reasonable balance, Even tho the Panther SHOULD be a better tank, since its gun is more powerful than the Tigers 8.8.

I really dont want to see IS 2 vs Tiger II, as a same lvl unlock, even if it has the Porsche Turm. IS 2 reload speed would be unbelievably frustrating with the way shots disappear into the oblivion.
Tank dmg model is still not working great.

2 Likes