Reinforcements for Enlisted: new campaign levels

Welp.
Good thing I’m taking a break til the 20th. Nothing to see here.
🤷

3 Likes

Did they announce Berlin levels? PLEASE tell me youre assuming that there is no STG.

Cuz if you arent fuck this game im gonna take a long break and my wallet will be full

1 Like

Please no, we don’t need more automatics in the hands off the common soldiers

3 Likes

I’m excited to try out the new grenade launchers. I was just this morning hoping that the m1 garand w/grenade launcher would be released, and here it is!

I hope we see some British infantry squads to go along with the new armor in Normandy. Maybe some osttruppen for the axis.

Just change the tech tree into other kinds of trees! Get rid of the one-dimensional tree!
Now, the game is and will getting more and more boring due to not much things left that is more powerful than the existing campaign’s top level’s weapons!

2 Likes

They said in the beginning they will bring new stuff to all Enlisted campaigns, so hopefully they will add it

They partly disappointed me in Moscow (Flamethrowers i have been waiting for months) I hope Berlin IS NOT going to dissapoint

W.T.F

1 Like

Its joke ,right?
We have tankers 2 with one tank.
And you add same tanks in squad 3?
If it joke then it bad joke.

1 Like

Good job, good job. Recycling things is very hard work and actually adding something good like T34 of PZIIIL or sturmpanzer, 8.8 cm flak on tracks. No lets just add another PZ4 and T28 - why would i use them? Thats right i wouldnt because BT7 and PZIIIJ exists

6 Likes

pay to win!! it’s no need to play for Campaign level!no need other corps!To buy new Premium squads!you can get all world。if had waste your money to buy old Premium squads ,you can call for your lawyer,old Premium squads has be eliminate, by the new Premium squads!

This is a fucking joke. I am absolutely shocked. No T34 tank, No KV1 tank nothing, nothing unique just trash that i will most likely never use. Ill just stick to the BT7 and PZIIIJ

1 Like

Shut up you uninformed troll. Most premium squads are universally known for being weaker.

1 Like

Probably it will be added for Tunisia. For now they revealed the Moscow and Normandy reinforcements. Im curious if they’ll add the IS and Tiger II for berlin now and what do the axis get on Tunisia.

sales will rise.。but Technology tree is not necessary!people only need buy new Premium squads.until they have 3~4 new Premium squad. why they want to care echnology tree.echnology tree is dead。and old Premium squads also be eliminate。

1 Like

Kar98k vs M1 garand, nice meme :joy:
" 75 rounds in the MG-13.

Also, squads don’t just consist of 4 gunners. They include an engineer, which will greatly enhance your tactical capabilities"
P2W is back babe :joy:

2 Likes

i know the old Premium squads is what you say. but not the new one , and the other new Premium squads will also like this too strong! and th old Premium squads are also be eliminate, by the new Premium squads!!!!

why do the soviets get a Lewis gun before the allies?

4 Likes

Reasons

1 Like

Maybe the will get it too, they didnt show up Tunisia and Berlin yet.

1 Like