Reinforcements for Enlisted: new campaign levels

29e842501405c7fd344ade5bebb59354--internet-memes-animal-memes

11 Likes

lol.

3 Likes

Hope the trooper III has a decent starter perk … Other wise its pretty worthless grind …

Ikr, this decision indeed is stupid, and it seems they indeed want to make new premium squads look like P2W in comparison to old premium squads.
This is terribly shady.

Didn´t we already make clear what would greatly help premium squads while avoiding this mess? We did… and we did so many times already.

FFS Darkflow, just let us use our old premium squads with same composition as regular ones, and you will see how their sales will rise.

9 Likes

Why another T-28 instead of a T-34? One of the most iconic vehicles in the Eastern Front and even saw action during the Battle of Moscow has yet to appear in the campaign at all and the only way to enjoy using a T-34 is in Berlin and most of the maps limited the use of the tank.

1 Like

our wishes are in vain. i m afraid.

4 Likes

For the amount of XP and the fact the only thing troopers get over any other class is a rifle grenade its already a waste of time. You are busting yourself back to the starting rifle of Normandy for the Germans if you take the K98

Lv40 maybe

so… we gonna get 1 single extra level per campaign ? lol

what in the hell is this xD

inb4nostginberlin.

good.gonna keep my wallet shut.

7 Likes

But all I want is the StG :roll_eyes:

1 Like

i would say… keep the expectations as low as possible. i dont see it comming there now.

4 Likes

download
Next Year’s

3 Likes

so nothing for Tunesia?

Well they just changed Churchill image, it is a Churchill now.

As for rest, grenade launchers I have one in one squad, it is very situational so not sure why…

As for other new, dare I say reskins, well I am a little dissapointed no Tiger T34 76, both iconic vehicles.

Lewis premium oh dear, no M1919A6 coming anytime soon.

But updates are updates, so happy with new stuff. Hoping planes, tailgunners, tigers, T34, FW fixed at some point too.

2 Likes

StuG III. Take my money now. My Grandfathers tank will finally be mine to drive.

2 Likes

Pretty sure new levels for Tunisia and Berlin will be presented in another devblog.

I mean, that “Churchill” Crusader is clearly a mishap - they uploaded the wrong pic intended for the other devblog.

5 Likes

not sure if it will be even worth to have since… panther.

2 Likes

was thinking the same, unfortunately :frowning:

lol didnt think about that

27 fg42’s per player will be what this forum needs for more fg42 topic content.

1 Like

There is still hope for the STG in Berlin