Reinforcements for Enlisted: new campaign levels

Damn why is the Lewis gun a premium? Thats lame

12 Likes

How they should have done it imo:
Label current rifle grenade launcher as HE and add a different type of grenade launcher with diferent shell type. Then we could chose in main menu, whitch one to equip on our rifles.
Would make sense and use current game mechanics (that are now rendered useless).

well kind of lack luster 2 levels added to Normandy doesnā€™t exactly make me want to go back to Normandy to grind ā€¦

1 Like

what?

Trooper 3 another granade luncher
Wy?

1 Like

ffs give us the option to upgrade our premium squads already for fuck sake.

is that Much to ask for more soldiers on 4 man squads? EXACLY LIKE NORMAL SQUADS?!!!

13 Likes

yeah trooper 3 is pointless. but why did you respond to my comment?

1 Like

No they need it to fill new levels ā€¦ Not really too exited about the rifle grenades ā€¦ will have to wait and see how effect they are against armor ā€¦

4 Likes

Amen. Fix ALL premium squads

5 Likes

Oh sorry i click the wrong reply

1 Like

Probably like sturmpistole

1 Like

This announcement is really troublesome. It seems they want to further monetize new squads by adding extra slots, instead of treating all premium squads fairly and make their composition reflect regular onesā€¦
That would be decision so bad, that it would be on par with overnerfing them beyond requests.

As for ā€œreinforcements,ā€ not going to lie, this entire devblog is rather disappointing.

16 Likes

Pretty disappointingā€¦
Also T-28 again? Still no T-34 nor KV tanks?

Also 98k at LV33??? Whatā€™s the point dev? FG42 is way better than this! (I know it has some advance functions, but how strong it can be at AT? Can it pen anything???)

Reconsider your campaign tech trees!
You are already going into the bottleneck!
Change it to branch tree! Not linear tree!
In order to fit weaker but still new weapons/vehicles!!! Thus you can put like 98k into a Branch! Not at the rear end!

12 Likes

Hmmm another rifle grenade or an FG42? Hard choice

4 Likes

this is really a disappointment from the stug premium, lewis gun premium, more airplanes, and useless granade rifles.

4 Likes

(That will take ages to grind, unlock upgrades, upgrade.)

1 Like

but it isā€¦

wth are they even thinkingā€¦

is that pay to win to have the same options as a normal free to play soldier?

i cant imagine the much more money they could make if the premium squads werent as limited as they currently areā€¦

ffs. i ill pass on this premium stuff. for sure

8 Likes

you know if they take their winter break by releasing one last big bugfix update it would be better than adding stuff that might be broken

Yep and only for troopers which I basically never use over any other class

1 Like

Is there any other difference in Pz.IV F1 except armor?
that will be nothing against 45mm and T-50 and even that armor isnā€™t quite different than Pz.IV E(It has additional plate on the armor that hidden in catalog spec)