Reinforcements for Enlisted: new campaign levels

im guessing they dont want to make them just outright better than the non Premium squads. adding an engineer is a step in the right direction. Its why i dont really use my Premium squads because i always need to play rally bitch…

Germany getting worse stuff on all fronts as usual

Here’s the thing: IF it were possible to have squad customization to make them just as good a free squads, NOBODY would mind if one lmg guy got removed to instead allow for a varied squad. We’d all be fine with the same composition as regular squads.

It’s like during testing: squads existed with 9 (or 7?) Assaulters in them, all armed with smgs! THAT was pay to win, so EVEN those who bough those demanded they’d be revised. DF did, but overnerfed premium infantry squads.

To summarize: what we want are premium squads who are AS GOOD, NOT BETTER than regular squads. We want them for diversity and cool uniforms or bizzare weapons. The only bonus those squad would have would be the +100% xp bonus, making them pay to GRIND not ptw, wich is ok in such business model.

Sadly… I see the most recent premiums squads, especially some vehicles or lmg ones and those are starting to look ptw. It’s NOT what we want (we = whales)

2 Likes

I take it as an asymmetrical balance approach for MP43/1 and Panther.

1 Like

I see that as a positive. Ppl here don’t understand what asymmetrical balance means and want boring mirrored things. I like that one faction has better this, but the other has better that.
Why? Because I play them all and starting a new faction with mirror equipment would just be pointless. With things asymmetrical, it feels new!

3 Likes

I do too! Always glad to meet someone like minded :slight_smile:
Yeah, it is one thing that bothers me the most about this game and that is its community that constantly keeps ranting about OPness, on all sides!

1 Like

Yeah…
I swear it’s worse in Normandy. True they added bizzare vehicles choices for both factions, but I don’t see such complaining in other campaigns.
Moscow for example, Russians have the best tank (will be even more real with upgunned and plated t28) and smgs. German players don’t complain that much, they make do. Germans got the best lmgs, and killer mkb42h. Russians don’t complain that much, they make do.
But in Normandy? Oh boy there’s so much salt here it’s enough to destroy anyone’s kidneys.

3 Likes

If they really want to shake things up a bit they should add an engineer III squad with a 17pdr AT gun for allies and a pak 43/88 for axis …

2 Likes

I strongly support this idea!
This would be so awesome.
Wouldn’t change that much as I rarely see engineers on the battlefield.
But I would really have fun.
Great now I want this to happen!

disappointment.
Level 33 Normandy - why would I want Kar98k a second time? At least a gewehr with a grenade launcher or fg. Garand is also questionable, but obviously better.
Level 34 Normandy - a second Bf110? why? Yes, the directional armament is a bit more handy for fighting planes, but 34 level instead of 4 with not even 2 missiles added.
Main question: A fighter with two 500lb bombs? Is it definitely within the scope of the game? The German Bf109 lost its 250kg bomb and got 4 for 50, and here are two 500lb bombs that are now better than their 250kg counterparts.

Meh. Grenade-launcher doesnt work good on Console…
Wyh?
because my Controller Buttons are all Double and Trible occupied!!!

The function is not even available in the standard setting of the game.

Yup… Thats why premium models should stick with skins, etc…