Reinforcements at the Battle for Moscow

I also wrote that here on the forum on who knows which thread. They should have done so from the start. We could have Finish, Romanian and Hungarian units in the future if they did so.

1 Like

Maybe I would be hyped if I wasn’t at lvl 15 of campaign :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

yay. looks great!!! so happy to have more stuff for moscow

1 Like

Seems to me that we will get all the guns German allies used, but not in FIN, HU and ROM hands but German.

It’s easier to create a gun than whole new uniform models. I would even not mind using same recolored models for Hungarians and Fins as their uniforms (to the untrained eye) are very similar to German. OFC, for time being only.

And yeah, it makes me sad…

T-50 : " The design for this vehicle had some advanced features, but was complicated and expensive, and only a short production run of 69 tanks was completed."

hmmm

3 Likes

New/more content is always positive!

The new premium squads seems alright/not OP which is always good and both of the new tanks are interesting and balanced seems like a good update overall.

1 Like

They already answered it on the devs stream why you keep asking about it…
They aren’t going to remove those tanks, like they said they gonna add tanks that they “feel” suits the time…

2 Likes

Soviet Gun Archives: Armoury of the Moscow People’s Militia (sovietguns.blogspot.com)

According to those documents, Soviets had thousands of surplus/obsolete 6.5mm Japanese rifles stored in Moscow - far more than Chauchats, for example.

4 Likes

ugh, wish I could edit. Not all of those 6.5mm Japanese rifles are necessarily Type 38’s, but they’re almost certainly all Arisakas of some kind.

Either that or add the T-34 obr 1941 with APHE.

3 Likes

T-50 will rape

1 Like

Please reduce 250 kg bombs splash radius. :slight_smile:

Nice one, keep it up team :slight_smile:

NO. Then it would make this game even more unrealistic.

Only 10 new squads, and 40% of them are premium.
I dont not like Normandy and Berlin is still not in phase2. And I have reached both soviet and german in moscow at lv26. And forcing myself to play Normandy and get german at lv12, US at lv5. Only 3 new campaign levels is really boring.
Also, only lv4 engineers and bolt action rifles. I already both have dozens of SVT38/G41 and ~lv10 rank2 engineer squads and a dozen of lv4 engineers.
Engineers is the most heavily used role to me, all of them are at high rank now.

There’s just NO reason for you to buy the 2 engineer squads if you are near lv21. For 1500 coins per squad, just direcctly use coins to buy the 2nd engineer squads’ squad level(abilities) and their semi-auto rifles. And use silver tickets to get some higher level engineers.

Also, engineer roles is already too heavyily used and they are still going add nearly every new placeable things to them. One day, you will need to rethink the balance of engineers abilities!

More info about possible source of Arisaka rifles in Soviet Union, interesting story at the very least.

Interesting update, however I think it is fairly obvious that if they keep adding levels to this linear progression it’ll eventually just become a weird mess of OP stuff locked behind the latest bunch of levels added in last update.

Obviously, we are in a very early beta, but I’d like to hear from devs on how they plan on addressing this issue once it eventually crops up - this kind of ‘linear’ progression where you have to unlock a whole bunch of things you’re not at all interested in before unlocking the things you want is not ideal.

I could see the devs implementing a WarThunder-like tech tree that has separate branches for SMGs, tanks, explosives etc. and players pick and choose the things they’d like to unlock (it’d follow some kind of logical historical progression, so no unlocking MP 40 before 28 for example). Or maybe they could bundle more things into each campaign level so you don’t just get one squad and one equipment unlock.

Wait a second, so if I understand you correctly, you stop playing when you reach max level? And you expect never ending new content for campaigns where you reached max level?

Because the Russians bought something like 700,000 of them in WW1 and they still had a few thousand of them in Moscow armouries in 1941 - eg see Tank Archives: Armoury of the Moscow People's Militia

But they had many, many more 8mm Lebel rifles if they want to include obsolete rifles, so TBH pretty disappointed by yet another marginal and obscure weapon as if it were some sort of wonder weapon :confused:

1 Like

iam glad they are adding bolt action rifles instead of some SMG spamfest.

1 Like