Recolour the Japanese Uniforms

The Japanese uniforms in-game look nothing like real IJA uniforms. I hope the uniforms will get a colour change in the future.

10 Likes

No, the uniforms do look very good, as you said it’s just a small color issue. But even then I think they’re mostly fine. This game does have very good customization. I hope they add more Japanese customization

Also we should be able to customize the Pacific factions’ uniforms and pants like all the other campaigns.

3 Likes

You’re right I was being a bit too emotional. The uniforms are fantastic but the colours are wrong and the khaki colour is iconic for Japanese soldiers, so at a glance they don’t resemble the IJA at first.

2 Likes

Japs are so hard to see because of their uniform colour. Changing it would be a nerf :stuck_out_tongue:

Eh…
I think they are more or less okay.
The image on the left is quite similar to the one on the right.

I mean sure, there are some details that need polishing and improving, but it’s a bit debatable whether this is more important, or some other uniforms in other campaign squads.

1 Like

As similiar uniform like the one on the rigth is in the costumization section, you need purchase here

They seem fairly accurate to me:

1 Like