Really random question what’s your favourite pistol

I like the Walther pp the mauser. 712 is better but you can’t purchase the 712 so

US military automatic pistol

1 Like

Didn’t get to try a lot of pistols yet, but from the normally buyable ones I like the mauser on the Axis and Soviets. I do have some Mod.712 Mausers aswell, but one thing I don’t like about them is how they block your entire screen when shooting.
For the other two factions I haven’t tested the pistols enough yet.

1 Like

That one I do like

Walter PP is an interesting choice. I feel like it only has drawbacks to the mauser. Less ammo, less damage, more recoil.

1 Like

the event one, can’t remember the name but it’s the only one that’s truly useful.

Mauser is pretty good but twice as expensive
Silver gain is so low right now

Swartz and that

Luger platinum

2 Likes

When was that from (Luger platinum)

All the German ones.

Just realized: It was the Luger Ari-08, that was blocking the vision ont the Mod.712. Found myself not using it that much cause of that despite it’s good damage and huge 32 magazine.

1 Like

Arty Luger is fun, and I got to use Swartz during the Zombie event, was pretty rad. I use P38 a lot and it’s good. On the other hand, 712 is almost unusable for me with its weird recoil pattern.

1 Like

Ok

Walther P38
Mostly because it looks almost like a modern(ish) pistol but the extended, luger-like barrel gives it a bit of a dieselpunk look.

1 Like

The Colt 1911a1 is the first, last, and only handgun you need. First off, it’s chambered in .45 ACP, the Lord’s caliber. Second, because it lasted 80 years in military service, and was used in both world wars, and dozens of others.

That said; I also am partial to the Browning Hi-power, or the Luger P08. I use the Walther P38, and IRL would take it over the Luger P08. Japanese pistols are all pretty much garbage, but the Nambu Type 14 is the least atrocious. The Soviets basically only have one pistol worth a damn, and that’s the TT33.

1 Like

The best pistol you can purchase would be the Hi-Power, probably followed by the C-96.

In base game? (Non events)

Browing high power. Capacity, good sights, good control. (I have nickel event ones for axis too)

Works well. gives me the most confidence of all side arms

but if we add in events…this one wrecks lol

2 Likes

the artillery luger if it had better irons.

3 Likes

suppressed nagant

2 Likes