RD-44 machine gun needs further strengthening

The current strength of the RD-44 (even in test suits) still cannot reach the level of a Level 5 machine gun. So, RD-44 needs to be further strengthened, with enhanced data or its level lowered.
The plan is as follows:
(1)Lower the level of RD-44 to level four. (This is a reasonable plan, as the current RD-44’s strength is only slightly higher than the saddle type MG34, far from reaching the level of MG15. It has insufficient firing rate at close range and insufficient damage at long range, so level four is the appropriate level for RD-44.)

or
(2)After reaching full level, RD-44’s damage at 10 meters is adjusted to 10 and its firing rate is adjusted to between 900 and 1000.(This is the change that needs to be made to keep RD-44 at level five.)

3 Likes

I think that RD-44 has lower damage than other MGs because it fires not a full power rifle round but a less powerful cartridge.
I don’t have it unlocked though, so I will take you on your word that it needs some buff, I would only add that Mg15 is a trash MG and Axis should really get a 100 round MG42.

8 Likes

Son, you are talking about a SAW that never entered service in WWII, a RPD prototype, which shouldn’t even exist in this game

And it fires 7.62x39mm instead of full size 7.62x54mmR, you can’t really ask for more damage

8 Likes

and soviet machine guns dont have the recoil of german mgs

1 Like

Take a look at G43 purchased with a gold card, with a damage of 10.1. Moreover, precisely because I believe his damage should not be too high, I first request to lower his level.

1 Like

G43k is maxed by default, average StG44 deals less than 9 damage

2 Likes

@Euthymia07 Can you help me forward it to the official? I hope they can lower the level of RD-44.

You cannot honestly be serious that weapon should not even exist to begin with why does it need more specific changes

3 Likes

And you know what? Lower the BR of every god damn rifle that shoot 7.92x33mm Kurz because this mf think RD44, a never entered service gun deserved a buff

3 Likes

If they actually listen to him then we may as well do that to all the other weapons as well then

1 Like

Yes, I also said that strengthening the data of RD-44 is not the primary solution.

No, I have reason to request that I use them comfortably within the appropriate range (within the scope of fair competition).

1 Like

Please don’t ping helpers with such useless request.

Not only RD-44 was better than german MG-15 even before the buff, changing BR from 5 to 4, or even 2 to 1 is entirelly pointless, as they still end up in same queue

1 Like

Changing it’s BR wouldn’t change matchmaking, besides less dispersion while moving i don’t really think that the RD needs more changes

5 Likes

No, there is a certain probability that level four will not engage in combat with level five. Because if you are level four, the opponents you will encounter are: level three and level four, or level four, or level four and level five.

No, there is a certain probability that level four will not engage in combat with level five. Because if you are level four, the opponents you will encounter are: level three and level four, or level four, or level four and level five.
:)

If it is level five, you will not encounter opponents at level three, so there is still a difference.

So please help forward it to the official, they will understand. Thank you.

Each of the four countries will be split into two queues: the matchmaker will try to ensure that players with battle rating 1 and 2 play separately from 4 and 5 and do not meet in the same battle.

Players using equipment with battle rating 3 will have an equal chance to get into battles with players rated both lower and higher. As a result, the list of maps for players with battle rating 3 should also become very diverse.

Is Your translator broken or something?

Or major skill issue with reading?

Literally in every past news post:

The matchmaker will try to assemble sessions to ensure that players with weapons from the early stages of the war (battle rating 1-2) play separately from players with later and more powerful weapons (battle rating 4 and 5). Players using equipment with battle rating 3 will have an equal chance to get into battles with players rated both lower and higher.

Yes, if you are level one, your opponent will be level one, or level one and level two.
If you are level three, your opponents will be level two and level three, or level three, or level three and level four.
This is not contradictory to the announcement.
The principle of BR in WT is the same.