Question regarding Chi-Ha armor

Anyone has any source in about Chi-ha armor or know if the armor of all the Chi-Ha based tanks were ever reported on Enlisted or WT? Old Warthunder forums seems to be death and the new one is full of modern stuff. I ask because i just noticed that the extra armor on the driver and machinegun port (even the ball mount on the Chi-He it is 50mm) seems to be only 10mm.

Chi-He MG mount as comparison (on WT since i don’t have it on Enlisted)

That’s normal in enlisted. Enlisted always shows only the armor of a given plate. When two plates are on top of each other, it never shows the total value of both plates.
It’s really annoying tbh.

1 Like

Armor was slightly thicker than on the Ha-Go, ranging from 8 mm on the bottom (0.31 in), to 26 mm (1.02 in) for the turret sides, and up to 33 mm (1.3 in) on the gun mantlet. This was sufficient against 20 mm (0.79 in) and some 37 mm (1.46 in) weapons.

The thickest armor used was 25 mm on the gun mantlet and 15–25 mm on the hull front.[6] Power was provided by an air-cooled “V-12 21.7 liter diesel Mitsubishi SA12200VD” engine, which provided 170 hp (127 kW).[6]

if at all interested in the real tank