Question about paras in lone fighter mode

I just wonder, when I use para squad in lone fighter mode, does it spawn the plane and just one dude drops out of it?
If yes, that’s so pathetic and sad.

(I don’t have paras so I can’t check it myself.)

1 Like

Yes.
essentially, a plane will spawn, and you will be paradropped alone ( with no AI ) and a box to select your prefered loadout.

people mostly use them to place a rally in the flanks, revenge kill tanks that they got previously killed from with the panzerfaust or get a sniper kit for the ap mine.

2 Likes

How can you obtain hammer since it’s always given to second guy in squad?

you just have to select the loadout with the hammer.

in LF you can actually choose specifically the loadout.

1 Like

Kinda weird bur cool that they are wasting development time to polish similar features for LF.

every improvement is always welcome.

LF, console, or anything really.

Console player can’t explore the map to spawn the para is like that for Pc also?
Like in the big map mode i can place the para only in one part of the map bc i can’t navigate in it.
Btw this scenario can happen even in normal squad

that’s the point.

ain’t it.

???
Sry i don’t understand.

:arrow_double_down: :arrow_double_down:

Console player can’t explore the map to spawn the para is like that for Pc also?
Like in the big map mode i can place the para only in one part of the map bc i can’t navigate in it.

Is on Pc like that also or just a bug of the console version?

mostly for consoles.

but it does happen from time to time in the pacific that you cannot depoly correctly because the battle areas showns aren’t fully visible.

what would you rather instead? like vechicles where you get to spawn whole squad and break the main rule of this mode? since you can leave vechicle with rest of the squad.

Not only in LF. You can always when you have last guy in squad.

They could realize the plane as in H&G (it just flies in a circle and all the paratrooper players will spawn in it), but firstly they are too lazy(or rather don’t have enough personnel), secondly such an aircraft is likely to be quickly shot down by experienced pilots. Well, with the drop-off point, everything is simple - the wind will carry both the box and the player towards the chosen point.