Quality of life adjustments for menus

With the game changing constantly I’ve taken notes on what used to be vs. recent changes.

Though i love a lot of the new changes there are a few things that i believe would benefit new players also veterans.

1. implementing a “change all squads to BR…” if you are playing BR4 and want to messa round in BR1 instead of going through each individual squad and changing each soldier’s loadout.
    this would cut the amount of time to re arm your squads as a whole. I either drop down or move up based on what maps i would like to play (which would also be a cool change) or I drop to BR2 to play with friends that just started playing without taking 20 minutes.

2. bring back events sooner. i just started playing maybe 6 months ago and would love for zombies or the modern event with modern weapons to possibly be added as a DLC that would filter players to the playstyle they choose and add more interest for new players to join in on the game. Also I’m obsessed with zombies had so much fun.

3. obviously everyone can agree that the store prices are OUTRAGEOUS, obviously they need to make money but NOT spending $40 on a single squad that I get BR locked from using because i cant grind enough to unlock every gun/squad/vehicle in the game. make more tasks that bring in more silver or higher chances of lower amounts of gold (I.E. 20 - 80 gold) could be included in more “daily crates” at log in

4. PLEASEEE come up with a way of converting extra upgrade tokens for squads that are fully maxed out. I cant tell you how many squads i have FULLY maxed out for soldier, squad and weapon yet I have 14 unlock points that are useless… Would be cool to convert to silver or possibly use them towards another squad (general point pool)

5. add more civilian style APC’s I enjoy the challenge of driving up in a Studebaker and hopping out with my squad. Would be cool to see more that aren’t half tracks considering each faction has one. (not quality of life just think it would be fun to ride up in a civilian vehicle.

these are just small rants from things that I personally think could make this game even better.

1 Like
  1. You can already save and switch both weaponry and squads presets.

Weapons presets are class-specific. You can, in example, save up to 10 different loadouts for riflemen, 10 for assaulters, and so on.

By saving loadouts with different BRs, you can quickly equip “empty” soldiers when you add them to a squad.

Squad presets, instead, let you quickly switch the squads in your lineup. Assuming that you take your time to prepare different squads with different BR equipment, you will then be able to switch from a BR 5 lineup to a BR 1 one with a few clicks.

Note that squad presets only change the squads in your lineups, NOT their equipment. That’s why to make it work properly you need to keep multiple squads permanently equipped.

2 Likes