Proposal for improve custom rooms to help dev make money and increase DAU

Proposal for improve custom rooms to help dev make money and increase DAU

1. Allows players with Premium Pass enabled to complete Battle Pass missions in selected custom game mode room.

2. Allows players with Premium Account enabled to grind playtime-based XP for progress and squads members in selected custom game mode room.

3. If any players spend hours in custom games, allow them to complete the marathon event progress in battle

———

Dude, I spent money on premium squads and premium accounts and battle pass. I also spent most of my spare time making game mods, and then I spent another part of my spare time playing and testing and fixing it, and

when players spent their time not getting major game rewarded for loving your lovely game.

Such a situation is deeply unfair and emotionally repugnant to me.

13 Likes

I doubt they will diverge the player base to custom game consider that they refuse to add more br queue since they think there is not enough players to do so.

The key about this concept to answer a question. which is

why do players like to play or not play such a game?

If you allow players to choose additional game modes and have fun in the game, then players will naturally stay. If some player can’t get what they want in the game, the player will just leave.

Every single one of us is here to find something we want to play.

including what your suggestion above is targetting to such natural purpose

maybe for you to say make players to join a battle with so call same br. thats a game you may wanted. which can actually implement simply in custom game rooms. you just need a Start Game button to throw you in such specific game mode you may made. and you should be able to grind in your game. then you will get a game what you wanted.

But for many players. everyone may perfer different cup of tea.

Since common MM game mode has the privileges of grind XP and event progress, if you apply your suggestions in normal mode, it can ruin the game for other players, because all players are forced to play Normal mode because only normal mode gets XP.

I think you can understand why some players leave, because while there are some things that players like about the game, overall it’s very conflicted, and it basically forces players to play a regular arcade that they can’t choose from.

The designer can’t both want the player to play this game and not want the player to play this game called Enlisted

If they think that forcing all players to play in the same game mode will make them happy, then they will do that, and remove custom games, and players will make their own choices.

4 Likes

Also let f2p players put password in their games. It is completely unreasonable to lock such basic mechanic behind paywall

5 Likes

Born to play Lonefighters, forced to play squad :sob:

1 Like

Lol locking those feature behind the paywall will only piss player off instead of gaining more players.

Current mechanic already heavily favors normal mode, there is no reason for them to remove custom game.

4 Likes

at this point i’d be willing to pay for some sort of dlc to gain xp through customs despite limitations or not.

so i can make pve, keep having to get premium or some stuff.

because i can’t be bothered no more.

as i’m finishing the grind there isn’t much to do other than play for fun but that gets me so far since i don’t like base gamemodes.

it’s just sad.

although, i’m somewhat inclined to agree with @khtk395 ( even though most likely he will go with his " lol " tirade. Edit, i was happily wrong. ) customs aren’t profitable.

and it’s not really about you getting what you want, or " your " fun i’m afraid…

edit x2, a little bird told me that some helpers noticed the state of customs, and something might happen to them.

but… nothing is guaranteed.

5 Likes

These suggestions were passed to devs.

I don’t know details, but devs plan to add XP. And probably not only for users with Premium Account. About battle pass and events I don’t know.

Maybe you noticed, but custom profiles allow you change rewards and bonuses (endgame screen & old stalingrad event with custom profile). Perhaps because of this they decided to disable it until they add rewards separately from the profile. Although… I’m not sure about that. There may be other reasons here.

7 Likes

Good news. hopes that developers will design the rules carefully to prevent some naughty players from abusing the rules.

I think the developers should set a cap on experience gain to prevent players from taking advantage of it in any way. Or other restrictions, such as more than 1 hour to obtain maxium 20,000 experience.

Not just the profile, the game rules of any mod games may have loopholes. They might be discovered by some naughty players and take advantage of a loophole in the rules to make some kind of robot farm. They might also be able to score a lot of points by killing 9999999 of robots in a minute…

Haha, for me, I don’t need too much XP anymore, the research and favor faction research progress has been basically completed, and the battle pass and events awards is more important to players like me. :joy:

4 Likes

TBH, this kind of basic feature should not be limited to premium players.

1 Like

They actually have one. 300 basic EXP per minute

1 Like