Problem Within The Research Tree

My Issue
Though this update is amazing, I’m still greatly disappointed by the fact that, to progress further into the research tree, for example: You don’t own the 75/32 M41, the Pz.III J1, earlier Pz.IV series, etc, but you already own the Pz.IV (J) & Pz.IV (H) and is currently trying to research a Panther, instead of achieving the maximum research points required to unlock the Panther and finally be able to purchase it, WE must first research EVERY single vehicle from low-tier to the top-tier which each vehicle is approximately 100K+ research points which you know how UNGODLY & PAINFULLY LONG it is to achieve and the fact that we, the players don’t want or need those vehicles at all and are still forced to devote so much time just to achieve something we don’t even want at all is just beyond unfair.

Comparison Between WT & Enlisted
Back then since 2021, 22, 23 to this day, I’ve already devoted so much time and effort into grinding my way to reach the Panther (A) back when campaigns were still a thing and FINALLY reached max research on it yesterday. But now, to my immense disappointment and saddening realization, I have to grind for crap I won’t even use at all…

It’s unfair how in War Thunder, we aren’t forced to fully research every single specific vehicle in a line, for example: when the game receives major updates, we are given new vehicles and let’s say this tank is a Tier-II tank, and it’s in the line of the Panther series, let us just say we’ve already played the game a while ago and already own a Panther for example, the thing is WE CAN STILL progress further without the need of acquiring that new vehicle, but in Enlisted we don’t get the same system as War Thunder’s.

Conclusion
This is just complete utter nonsense and I’m genuinely sick of it. I’m not here to grind for garbage tanks that I already know aren’t efficient in top-tier, I’m here to progress further down the line where I’ve already gained access to Tier-V and can acquire the proper vehicles and equipment. I just hope one day you guys can change this absolutely broken & time consuming system similar to that of War Thunder’s so I, and the other players can have a more enjoyable and fair experience in this game, because this game is overall already good, it just needs to fair improvements thats it.

2 Likes

sadly this is how the game is right now. there just isn’t enough player because of the brain damaged balances and garbage progression and economy system. And they just want to put as many players in a room as possible so there is less change for a xp farm. in the end you have tobuse tier 3 tank to fight tier5.

1 Like

This system is stupidly unfair against legacy players but DF is dead set on forcing us to grind.

2 Likes