Premium halftrack

No its higher than 2 for the team, Ive seen 3-4 out im sure. Per player its obv 1 at a time restriction.

The 251/9 better be BR locked cause spamming that + Pz4s im sure will get broken in the right hands.

Boys ATR im less threatened by :slight_smile:

1 Like

interesting.

i must then touch something over the editor as i tried, but didn’t allowed me.

yeah, most likely a br III considering the one with the mg being II

2 Likes

Premium squad one I presume has the stronger assaulter/ MG lineup. Im guessing the event ones will feature squad layout similar to truck APCs (more riflemen)

I don’t know if the AT armed halftracks would be APCs. MGs, Assault Guns, and Flamethrowers are all up the alley of infantry support with their role, while AT is more a specialized role. I think those would be tank slots

i do

and it is an apc:

also confirmed by the code it self:

( p.s. you can test it for your self in the editor. place an apc of any kind, give it the same team you are currently using, and you’ll see the apc can be selected to spawn on )

so… i highly suggest you to check things before landing your own takes at random.

just saying.

I wouldnt get too salty (also have the APC preorder), Im guessing the infantry squads ill be truck APCs with lots of riflemen vs the 3AR/2MG lineup of the premium squad. If anything youll dual and/or you get the much better CQB squad from the p2w lineup.

Additionally I expect the Axis one to be BR3+ as outlined above, while premium can go to BR2 battles