Premium halftrack

dunno what’s there to delete given that all of this was known and told by the community manager as well as several helpers… but oh well.

I swear the BRITISH Universal Carrier better not have an AMERICAN squad.

It’s incessant how much they make America steal the limelight.

1 Like

We already have tech British tank crew using American tanks. What’s the difference now?

I believe it is tank crew II.

you will be able to swap soldiers though.

even though not their uniform.

you sure can be funny at times mr adam.

Why? It’s the same thing. And I do not remember anyone being so dramatic about it when merge dropped.

I don’t think British guys are known for their use of jumbos.

funny.

you’re the same guy who complains about immersion and how it shouldn’t go a certain direction, but is okey with this type of stuff…

sure adam… sure…

jumbos are now bri’sh?

thank god mines are muricans.

But to return to op.

Dude, you’re not robbed, it’s ANOTHER apc you can use!

I found it difficult to place my squad into a single BR preset: high br weapons, or low br weapons?

Now I’ll have correctly equipped squads, in more br presets.

3 Likes

Yes, the non legacy Tanker II squad is British now.

You right, there’s something to it.

1 Like

I never have enough appearance orders so that idea doesn’t sound bad

absolutely.

it’s extremely frustrating having to swap equipment left and right because of the br and how preset don’t actually work as they should…

so, with more halftracks, can both have more loadouts as well as a mechanized/motorized line up

can’t wait for that.

:skull:

wow…

2 Likes

Quiet

It’s about standards and integrity. Yes America and Britain did share some things, but even if their factions are shared their arsenal should be distinct.

It’s like America did use some Spitfires, but everyone knows the Spitfire is a definitive British plane. Say the Spitfire isn’t in game and they were to finally release it as an American premium, I would slap my forehead CMON. Every Spitfire would be American! Atmosphere tarnished!

1 Like

Potentially they are only AT squads in AT halftracks (7.5cm short + Boys ATR) and not actual spawn points.

Will have to see when more info is revealed however; would be great to see ofc!

nope.

they are APC.

as they have APC settings.

( unless of course, they will change that at the last moment )

1 Like

Unlikely they would change that I presume.
If so wow; Axis funboys must be be pleased; 2 APCs to pick from, including some firepower

I mean now that I think about it, its kind of busted; say 4 APCs with 7.5cm + 2 tanks is 6x 75mm guns on the field at once :open_mouth:

mh…

if not mistaken, you can only field 2 halftrack at a time.

as there’s a limit there too.

but they can die from rocket launchers ( that US have such as piats and bazooka ) as well as from anti tank rifles.

they are not that powerful.

but sure are fun.

we’ll see how that goes.

after all, not everyone will be able to get it.

might be a high reward.

1 Like

premium should either be refunded or upgraded

upgraded with what an anti tank missile lol because i don’t see them adding a bigger gun

So I take it the Assault gun armed variant of the Puma would be a tank slot, while the halftracks ag is an APC

achtually :nerd_face: :point_up:

there’s the 251/22 with a pak40 on top.

800px-ArtImage_Sd.Kfz.251-22

but no. you got what you were paying for.

3 Likes