Premium account or troop?

What is more profitable, utility/price?

Buy 2 slots and a premium unit to use as a permanent premium account…

Or pay for the premium account?

buying premium account for 1 year for 20$ during sales is the best thing to buy in enlisted by far.
slots are only nation specific and squads are BR specific, so overall very low utility from these 2 options compared to the universal premium account option.

7 Likes

My problem with the premium account is that I don’t always play.

I usually get angry and leave the game for weeks xD

2 Likes

Definitely this.

Also, squad slots are usually on sale at the same time, so you could grab an extra slot for each faction for very little outlay.

1 Like

Copied, I will wait for the offer and follow the advice of both.

1 Like

Depends on if you are just all round, dual, or single faction main player. If you main more than 1, then premium is best. If not, then permanent is best

Yes, I bought a premium unit and the multiplier is a pittance xD I ended up paying for a premium account.

well don’t buy premium units except paratroopers and some other unit that you like. A lot of them are pretty bad or just a disappointment. Kind of like its not worth your money

1 Like

I would definitely go for the premium account all things considered.

Premium account one year

OP is talking about premium account, the one that gives you more income and 2 slots. He is not talking about elite battle pass.

Oops, excuse me, I get those confused often.
I have deleted my nonsense.

It is recommended to purchase 2 grids in the main playing camp
Get 1 additional universal grid after purchasing a premium account
the most important is
Advanced accounts have experience bonus

I thought I was the only one who got angry and stopped playing. :rofl: Both my kids finally quit playing all together, but I get mad and stop playing for a day or two, then come back.

I heard that, I have a few premium squads I love, and some I would love to get my money back as they do nothing but take up space on my computer since I will never use them.

I have stopped for 5 days
Should be able to stop for longer
Now I just read jokes on the forum

1 Like

Best deals of Enlisted are:
Buying 1 year of premium during sale (~20€)
Buying APC squad during sale (~12.5€)

Buying paratrooper squad of Soviets.

These premium squads are great because they don’t have fixed BR, you change their BR by changing weapons.

2 Likes

yeah some are funny ngl

apc?

APC stands for Armoured Personal Carrier
Sdkfz.251 squad
M3A1 squad
LVT-4 squad
HOA Type 1 squad

1 Like