PPSh-41 box magazine dispersion

Funny thing I noticed now that the shot deviation is actually displayed. The PPSh-41 has a shot deviation of 25. The SVT-38, a semi-auto service rifle… has 28. The Papasha is literally more accurate than a rifle.

There is really no justification for this. Yes, we get it, the PPSh-41 was the best gun ever and no other weapon can hope to match it’s perfect glory. It should still not be more accurate than a rifle. Full. Stop.

For reference; the MP-40, has a shot deviation of 82. Hell, for that matter the; the MP-41(r), which is just a PPSh-41 re-barreled for 9x19mm, has a deviation of 86! While the MP-717(r) which is literally a PPSh-41 issued with 7.63x25 mm Mauser (dimensionally identical to the 7.62 Tokarev cartridge) has a similar devation to the MP-41(r).

This isn’t even bias; it’s just dumb.

3 Likes

Yeah, we’ve been saying this for years. Literally no one understands why it is like that.

I refuse to believe it’s just overlook or bug at this point. Since it was pointed out so many times already.

2 Likes

We should start sending bug reports

1 Like

Ppsh41 has a base dispersion of (around) 70 which is about average for SMGs.
Box ppsh41 with 21 dispersion is clearly broken but Darkflow is not fixing it for some reason.
My best guess that they usual don’t correct just one vehicle or weapon at a time, but multiple of them which is why they haven’t fixed it yet even though it would take only a minute.

2 Likes

cuz u must know which faction titled in enlisted

1 Like

Its the only gun with such dispersion tho, isn’t it? At this point this must be in purpose…

That’s not correct. They fixed dispersion for FG sniper recently. So they could easily fix dispersion of ppsh box as well.

It’s obvious they’re ignoring the issue for whatever reason.

Orita1941 is also broken (once again 21 dispersion) but since its trash and premium, it mostly gets overlooked

It’s not trash. But the fact it’s only 4 men squad sucks.