Ppsh-2 squad

Does anyone know if there are any plans to add a 4th medic to make this squad fair with the japenese and American premium medic squads?

1 Like

Do they have engineers?

Yep

Would have made this squad a bit better, tho the ammo on the weapon that comes with this medic squad sure runs dry fast. Medics squad tho benefit a lot from actually healing other teamates, that 40-50 point bonus ain’t that bad.

you mean the female Premium Soviet medic squad right? yeah not only that but give them some cosmetics to use. It’s funny how all the other premium squads have cosmetics to switch between, but not this squad.

1 Like

I read a collection of interviews with Soviet women soldiers who served in WW2, and they really lacked “cosmetics” and were forced to wear men’s large military uniforms,

1 Like

source? underwear isn’t necessary for enlisted.

would much rather have an at soldier

Here it is.

There are many interesting stories in the book. One example is how these women survived menstruation.
Since there were no sanitary products on the battlefield and the Soviet troops walked dozens of kilometers a day on foot, the women walked with their menstrual blood flowing, which hardened into sharp clots and tore at their thighs.
Eventually, they began stealing men’s underwear during laundry so that they could convert them into menstrual shorts, but many of the men pretended not to notice, feeling sorry for their condition.

1 Like

there is no way you can read Russian

you already told us this, this has nothing to do with the cosmetics I was referring to on enlisted dude, I was referring to uniform cosmetics, not fucking menopause pads, I literally work at a Walgreens Drugstore/Retail where we sell this stuff on the shelf.

1 Like

Yes, the war started suddenly and people fought without any preparation.
Are you American?
Then there is an English version.
4117w7+ITCL.SY445_SX342

I’m Russian American

Not only did these women have no sanitary products, but they also used men’s military uniforms. The sizes did not fit, and the boots were so fugly that my feet were covered in blisters.
There were no uniforms to change into, so they continued to wear the same uniform even if it was soiled or torn.

this is enlisted not real life lol. making real-life issues apart of the game is what ruins the game dude.

you could say the same stuff about north Korean female soldiers

Well, back to the game.
I too would like to see additional cosmetic items for female soldiers.
But unfortunately, I don’t think Darkflow will create additional costumes for the female premier squads that only a very few people have (it was a miracle that they gave them costumes for Berlin to match the merge).

If, for example, two or three additional women were added as Gold Order soldiers, DF would have an incentive to create additional cosmetics.
I keep waiting for a gold order of female snipers.

the reason they did that was for the merge though dude also I think wearing soviet winter gear in a summer Berlin map is a bit dumb don’t you think lol… your lack of faith is very disappointing in getting what we want out of the developers. you can give up all you want on expecting developers to listen, I don’t give up cause I’m Russian by blood, and Russians aren’t people who back down without a fight, so I’ll shove this suggestion down Darkflow throat until they swallow it if I have to. the least they could give the female medic squad is to give their Berlin uniforms the option to wear skirts instead of trousers lol.

Do you wear skirts on the battlefield?

yes, they did in the war, Stalin himself said women in Red Army are required to wear skirts in combat while in uniform.
What clothes did female Soviet Soldiers wear during the fight against the Germans during World War II? In the field, they wore the same uniforms as their male counterparts. **Their dress uniforms however included a skirt instead of the trousers the male soldiers wore.
https://www.quora.com/What-uniforms-did-the-Soviets-wear-during-WW2#:~:text=What%20clothes%20did%20female%20Soviet,trousers%20the%20male%20soldiers%20wore.

1 Like