Posing Soldiers with Guns in Enlisted Editor

I’m trying to have full aesthetic customization of an AI soldier within the Enlisted Editor. More specifically, I want to accomplish the following:

• Select the visual features of the soldier (I’ve done this using the “animchar__res” template)
  • Pose the soldier (“animchar___AnimStateNames” template)
  • Equip the soldier with any weapon and compatible mods within the entity list (So far I’ve done this with “human_weap__currentGunEid” and/or “human_stat_tracking__lastWeaponName” templates)

Given the context of how I’ve figured out how to do this so far, it seems I’m either using the wrong soldier type(s), or I need to implement some sort of template postfix? With the soldiers I’ve tried so far, I’ve only been able to get up to 2/3 of my desired outcomes.

My attempt with “ger_winter_soldier_3” allowed me to change appearance and arm with a weapon, but wasn’t able to change the pose.

Imgur

Using “common_menu_animchar”, I was able to change appearance and pose, but not equip a weapon.

Imgur

I did make a couple basic attempts to spawn these soldiers with the appropriate template postfixes based on my current understanding, but I’m missing something crucial. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have been trying to learn how to do this recently

this post has been helpful: