Pls put walls around your rallie when is in open areas, this video shows exactly why (tbf tho, even if there were walls around the rallie, the enemies would destroy the rallie anyways obv)

TBF, instead of building sandbags, I would place rally in between the beds, as sandbags are real eye-catchers compared to the rally-beep that is limited in range and can be drowned out by all the action around.

4 Likes

stick them in a hole that you’ve dug instead, no big sandbags giving the location away

from a distance you cant see the hole

4 Likes

This is a solid strategy.

1 Like

We can have a more long title? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

agreed but there are spots that are simply way superior like oh yknow, spots closer to the point, but those spots cant have holes from shovels because is not dirt, instead is wood concrete or whatever else

I always build sandbags around my rally points. I agree, however, that they do draw attention, especially to experienced players. If I see sandbags set up, I always inspect and destroy or plant a proxy.

1 Like

same

As if I’d take advice from a leaner. No, sandbags around rallies make them stand out like sore thumbs. Build better rallies that the enemy isn’t likely to find and destroy

1 Like

did u just degrade a person for using a BASE GAME MECHANIC??, oh no, how dare i LEAN??, tf u on about lil bro, is a base game mechanic stoobid lmao, also, AT LEAST, the sandbags MAKE THE RALLY PROTECTED!, the rally is already very obv in the clip ive shown, walls could only protect them more!

It was an incredibly poorly built rally if you were able to just walk up to it. Sandbags wouldn’t have saved it. Only would’ve made spawning on it a pain as you have to mantle over them and then watch as your AI freak out trying to figure out how to get past this insurmountable obstacle
And yes, I judge people that lean. And pc players in general. I’m just that spiteful

is true sandbags wouldnt save it (i sure did, from 9 enemies which are all basically bots), but still, SANDBAGS WOULD MAKE THE RALLY SAFE FROM BEING SHOT DOWN, if there werent, you can just shoot it down from far a away with a gun, but with sandbags around the rally, you need to be CLOSE, in order to destroy, so you climb over the sandbags, destroy the rally

And then you have to mantle over sandbags every time you spawn on it, and you have to watch as your AI fail to do the same, and you get to experience everyone knowing exactly where your spawn is because they can all see it from halfway across the map. I’d rather dig a hole, thanks

my ai HAVE NEVER been so dumb to the point they cant climb over sandbags, in fact, all ai do that, ik for a fact ur wrong

And I know for a fact you’re a pc sweatlord

Let’s keep it civil, chaps. Yeah?

Nah, it’s way better to just dig holes and place rally into it.
Far more effective than basically any other rally placement.

There’s only one negative. That you can’t dig through some surfaces.

2 Likes

ikr