Please remove the dispersion nerf from the MG15

Why is this even a thing?the MG15 is just a patronentrommel MG34 with a higher RMP,worse recoil, and worse sights,so why does it need to have terrible preformance over range where others would shine?no other MG does this in game.I am asking for this feature to be removed as it makes no logical sense to have it on what is basically a harder to control MG34 patronentrommel

7 Likes

Man thought this was parrot again

1 Like

Because Germany needs all the handicaps they can give them without being obvious

And this exists too

1 Like

The gaining dispersion aspect beeing exclusive to this gun is so wierd.
Why add a feature for a single gun? You either rework the entire system with dispersion or dont bother at all and save the effort for something else. But why do that for just 1 gun?
This just cause consistancy issues and is confusing for everyone. If anything I would decrease dispersion for MGs while fireing so you could hone in your shoots better for long range suppresive fire.

2 Likes

Because it’s German and all German guns suffer increased dispersion. Apparently. Yeah I’m so darn glad we don’t fight the Russians at all. I’d hate to also have to deal with that crap

The ppsh has less dispersion than the FG42 sniper for reference

2 Likes

Exept all other Mg have static dispersion while the MG 15 gains additional dispersion upon firing ontop of the base. This effect is only applied to this gun.

2 Likes

Doesn’t surprise me

Compare the Bolties dispersions and the SMG dispersions and you’ll see what I mean by all German guns, apparently
Only been told this stuff. Never cared to check myself because busy playing the game and not worried about the backend

Sounds like parrots. “Germany suffers” lol

1 Like

They always do. Lol. Look man the Tiger can be defeated by a lowly American 76mm and 90mm cannon. Clearly this game doesn’t know REAL history because the Tiger is the biggest, baddest, bestest tank of WWII that not even a modern Abrams can compare to. So Germany suffers and I will not stop saying this till it is fixed and I can properly steamroll everyone with the perfect tank that only lost because there wasn’t enough of them

…or whatever the frick goes through wehraboos heads. I don’t know. I simp for 30-06 ya’ll know this

1 Like

A gun has more dispersion every shot with 1200 RPM,can I not ask for its extra dispersion nerf removed?

Dude just wants a weird gun stat to be fixed. Get that medicine, bro.

Shut up then.

1 Like

ezgif.com-video-to-gif

IMG_1462
IMG_8679
IMG_8924

1 Like

I agree with that last one

1 Like

Shoot yeah my guy!

1 Like

Europeans just dont understand

1 Like

No, no they do not
Also I’d like to point out we were undeniably WINNING and DOMINATING wars right up until we changed calibers from 30-06 to metric bullets (Nam) and then we got stuck in these half wins and pull outs