PLEASE NERF THE PANZER N FOR GODS SAKE and remove grey zone vehicles and at

this thing should be in tier 3 at this point. “but ill be overtieredddd” nah itll prob get downtiered often
the nerve of this thing is unbearable
good armor, fast reload, and paired with a player with 2 brain cells is insufferable. Not to mention my brain dead team that misses their explosion packs, along with them instantly killing me when i spawn in because they camped in grey zone like wtf just make it tier 3 it has good pen anyway

my solution for grey zone vehicles is that u cant kill people just camping and u have to be in the play zone (make it bigger bruh) and u cant build in grey zone except for rally point barbed wire sandbags and those stuff

2 Likes

Let me refer you to this post:

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

my thoughts: :rofl:

1 Like

bruh well i mean why cant they expand the play zone…

i mean my main rage in this post was the panzer n… i just lost a match to a single player carrying their team with vehicle spam for panzer n it was hell and its armor thou

I do believe the devs are looking into that, and greyzones too. I think it was mentioned in one of their recent news posts, if I remember rightly.

Use rockets, AT canon, or T28E. But yeah its armor is way op that a mere AT rifle can’t pen it while T28 is a bulky box of shit with 3 towers. But its your only tank to beat it since rest of the tanks in BR 1-2 is a shitty 45mm canon while getting destroyed easily by a mere AT rifles.

Normally tanks are very shit thanks to TNT, mines, AT canons, and TNT pack grenade that soliders yeet it everytime and one shot it. So their strength only lies on hiding and grey zone. If that strength is gone, then tanks are obsolete and the major playerbase moves on mastering the art of air combat, and beg DF to expand slots for both types of aircraft which I can promise you will be way worse than a mere tank in greyzone.

Simple solution, buff AT canons. But also use AT canons, and rockets to solve it easily.

Every nation that faces a panzer has a Panzer N equivalent at BR 2 (or just as powerful)

T-28, T-50
Grant/Scott/Crusader

4 Likes

i dont hide in the grey zone and still get tons of kills untill they stop me, they should optimize the map so u cant snipe with some bulky tank that no one has a counter to and not be able to hit it also what about at cannons sniping far in the grey zone

plus i do not think that the grey zone is the strength of tanks alright

t 28 sucks in armor

t-50 then

also panzer III N will still be pennned by all cannons and AT options (except AT rifles) easily.

Not to mention germany has the worst useabilty of the AT launchers at BR 2, and bad AT rifles

3 Likes

Well how long do you even last like that? Maybe a minute or so unless if the enemy team is dumb or bots. Normally you will get destroyed easily after getting marked and inside play zone. But if you greyzone camp, you get way more kills than that and maybe survive like the whole match.

Not for you maybe, but very important for many

1 Like

1- tanks are optionally used in long distances, i dont see any problem here
2- your greyzone is my spawn zone, deal with it
3- nerf a vehicle that does exist in real life and based on real life features not some experimental thing ? Lol you kiddin right ?
4- problem is maps, maps are small. Demand bigger maps rather than unreasonable things

3 Likes

Pz III N has always been decent no matter what you do to it and honestly tanks camping is a player issue that I for one don’t fall into. I love the one I have in WT and I have no doubt when I make time for armored forces research I’ll enjoy it here too

Most objectives are hard to actually shoot into from a grey zone area already so they are only hurting their chances of winning by not blasting HE into potentially built up enemy heavy areas.

Maybe people could spot tanks better for CAS potential since I rarely see people lighting things up while I’m flying. Planes have the largest play area so can’t hide from them anywhere least of all a grey zone

T50 is a self-propelled scrap metal. Who do you want to scare with a 45mm cannon?

all of them sux compared to pz3n esp stalingrad version

Something certainly sux…but i dont think its the equipment… :expressionless:

they are definitely sux compared to pz3n
it is dummy to deny

pz3n it is clearly best 2br tank in the game

1 Like

That screen just shows it took 24 minutes to beat (farm) a bunch of new players…thats a loooong game

You could have done that in any grant, crusader, t-28 (or any vehicle really)

1 Like

lmao
troll?

2 Likes