Please change the default fire mode to 3-bullet burst for Gewehr 43 kurz 8mm as par with breda PG (CR)

The G43 kurz 8mm (damage 10m = 10.1) has the default selected fire set to semi-auto.

Just like Breda PG (CR) has default to 4-bullet burst (damage 10m = 14.0).

Because i might not be alone with such opinion, but don’t get me wrong, it is annoying to all the time go to all your 4 different soldiers that are equiped with G43 kurz 8mm to change the selected fire to 3-bullet burst from semi-automatic all the time. I know G43 kurz is one of the best golden order weapons but it’s no longer avaible and going to change the default fire mode all the time, is you know… tiring. It would be nice to make the gameplay for many of us smoother, because i doubt there is anyone who uses semi-auto fire mode with G43 kurz, anyway, but we can still keep this mode, just don’t make it default please.

In my opinion it would be fair to set the default selected fire of G43 kurz to 3-bullet burst.

5 Likes

No, The weapon is already OP as it is. Either show some effort or suffer.

2 Likes

show my effort by going to every soldier and press the button? what effort is that? If breda can have it, then why G43 kurz can’t?

2 Likes

Currently, weapons are weak anyway due to normalization. I remember that machine guns had exactly the same damage as rifles of the same caliber, and a machine gun at a distance of up to 25 meters guaranteed as many kills as bullets in the magazine.

Cause breda is bad, isn’t op.
idk

Sometimes ago they implemented that the game would remember the last used setting of each weapon. So you could set it once and it would remain that way even in the next battle.
Anyways they broke this feature with some update and refused to fix it ever since.

2 Likes

Same goes with the FG-42 II. Makes bot perform worse while using it.

1 Like

And did they historically have the function of a three-projectile burst of fire?

Imo It would be fair if all the selective fire have the toggle for set the preferred fire mode in the menu

5 Likes

Who cares? Don’t even try to change stuff for which I have paid for pseudo reason of historical accuracy which is non existent in enlisted anyway.

Yes, if that’s possible, but now let’s think how many weapons is in enlisted? Because if we make it basic such as , semi-auto rifles auto, or burst, we maybe don’t want that for every semi-auto same, right? How that list of preferred fire mode would look like? Schindler’s list alike maybe :grin:

But let’s think there could maybe be a search button in that list so you can search the weapon in the filter settings.

Okay, now you starting to sound silly.

A firemode being “wrong” on purpose, is a quality of life issue - not a balance issue.

I did exclusively, but they nerfed the firerate in semi auto so nowadays I also prefer the burst mode.

Anyways, it’s obvious that the gun is primarily used as a burst fire gun by most players, just like the FG42 is used in full auto, thus having the gun start in the preferred settings is only fair

1 Like

Well, no. Especially since he wants to implement this change on only one specific weapon.
Making Kurz even more stronger than tech tree FG II :slight_smile: (Because Bots by default would be way more potent with it than with FG)

He said that the weapon is already lower damage than breda and it has been removed from BP section, and this change would not make it overpowered as bots, are not really good with shooting, except MG’s so there would not be any drastic change to bots, the weapon is limited to max 4 men that can equip it, and this is not really a balance issue, but life improvement to make it friendlier for people, as Mr. generalbrus said.

as far as I can tell, it could fire semi, 3 round burst, and auto.

But was the G43K really burst fire. I’ve only ever seen research that it was full auto.

If it was only auto and the burst is just a fabrication, then I would say it should be rectified

1 Like

it takes less than 2 seconds to switch fire mode on your bots, but its so tedious that no one does it.

this is no balance issue what so ever