Please add a new unit: weapon transport vehicle

It is not difficult to notice the lack of cooperation between players in Enlisted, especially among strangers.And it is difficult for players to cooperate with each other without enough communication.

So I have an idea, that is, add some support arms, which can provide other players with several kinds of weapons and equipment to choose their own weapons, just like paratroopers’ weapon boxes, but this is for teammates.

And this unit is the weapon transport vehicle:

1.It belongs to the vehicle and occupies the slot of the vehicle.But it will not prevent teammates from using tanks.

2.It has almost no combat power by itself, only one driver and co-pilot,and eapons transport vehicles are easily destroyed.

3.When other players use the weapons obtained from the weapon transport vehicle to kill the enemy, the owner of the weapon transport vehicle will get an assist score.And the owner of the weapon transport vehicle will get a fixed score when other players take away the weapon.

4.Players can freely match the weapons carried by their own transport vehicles. It has three preset combinations, three anti-tank weapons, three guns and six grenades.These weapons will arm three soldiers.(But three soldiers can only get two grenades each, and if they have brought more than two grenades, they will not get grenades.)

5.The weapons brought by the weapon transport vehicle are not unlimited. It can only provide equipment for three squads, while other players can only choose one of the three weapon presets. (Choose from guns, anti-tank weapons and throwing weapons)

6.The weapon transport vehicle carries two ammunition boxes and two medical boxes, which can be consumed.(This is to prevent mortars from getting unlimited ammunition from trucks.)When teammates use these, the owner of the truck will get points.
7.Trucks can replenish building materials for engineers, but it is also limited.

8.Enemies can steal weapons from trucks, but they will not get all ammunition.

9.In the future merger, the level of weapons transport vehicles should depend on the level of weapons carried.

The weapon transporter will provide a very good choice for generous players, and it will also provide an opportunity for old players to help new players.Because people can not only complain that their teammates are not strong enough, but also let other players experience unused weapons in actual combat, which will be very interesting.

3 Likes

It’s a good idea
but i think it’s a bit of a game breaker
What would be the point of grinding up weapons if you can find a truck?

Would be great to see an Sdkfz.251for axis or an M3 Armored Scout vehicle for allies(lend lease equipped soviets too) as ammo station/mobile spawn, also loaded with panzerfaust…
It was such a backbone for any army…
I just don’t think devs would agree…
But yeah i’d love to see a resupply mobile station in game

After all, teammates’ things are not their own, and it is unrealistic to pray that they will always meet such a teammate.
Moreover, the small number of weapons makes it no better than its own squads, and then the most important point is that the price of providing weapons to teammates is to use a very weak team by yourself.

Of course, the main purpose of this idea is to give players a chance to cooperate with each other. After all, now everyone seems to be fighting in their own way …I can’t even tell the difference between a player and AI.

yep.

just like @K0nstantin3 rightfully said,

devs ain’t just gonna do it. if you can “gift” weapons left and right.

but i like the idea of more transport vehicles and utility vehicles.

hence, specialized vehicles ( as a rework ) for the rider squad would really benefit the class it self, and allow more teamwork:

I don’t think they will be so rigid.Because it allows an old player to help his friend and help him through the worst period.This will make the game more friendly to new players, make it easier to keep more people, and make old players more willing to invite their friends to play the game.Rather, it’s like getting a “free advertisement”.

With the improvement of the level, new players will have their own equipment, so they will not be particularly dependent on weapons transport vehicles, and its role will become a supply point for players to cope with various situations.Looks like a paratrooper’s weapon box.(Its weapons are not the best, but sometimes they are especially needed.)

not many free to play has done that. ( and on the top of my head, i can’t recall a single one )

and i highly doubt enlisted will.

especially due to the free to play model that enlisted has.

p.s. they refused to do a refereall code / system of where you could invite players or rather, your friends through that said code and they would get some goodies.

i doubt they’ll go their way to do this instead.

I don’t know about this, but I think they may think of this, because they don’t have enough new content in the future, haha.