Plane Spawn Rework + Airfield for Other Maps

where is this 5 minutes and 15 kms and what not coming from? Carriers in the pacific are between 2700m and 3700m from objective that Ive noted so far. Air spawns not much different.

I just made a clip showing taking off and striking that distance (3900m) with a much heavier load (12000lb) than in game in 1:30

Carriers in the Pacific simulate a catapult. Get a shooting range. Get Dauntless. Find a meadow where you can land. And take off with it. You will see that it takes off differently than from a ship. I tested it myself.

You started from the airport, without enemies. What would stop me from waiting for you out of AA range?

(To add to this, I’m always in fighter planes. I LOVE SHOOTING down planes :smile:)

This

And this

You know, it’s entertaining seeing someone burning himself as such. I’m not even the one hiving counter arguments anymore btw :smile:

5gp

1 Like

wrote to him how he wanted to solve the fact that the enemy fighter would circle the airfield OUT OF AA range and wait for the planes to take off.

OUT OF AA rangeOUT OF AA rangeOUT OF AA rangeOUT OF AA rangeOUT OF AA rangeOUT OF AA range

you do realise that due to the nature of dog fights coupled with poor in game aircraft control, you will turn into hunted. As long as AA can keep you out of effective firing range, there is nothing you can do but turn back, getting near that AA is crazy risky while the enemy is completely safe inside.
People have been exploiting that to great effect ever since they are a thing in Pacific.

You know, players are not stupid and they will learn where they can fly where AA can’t shoot. And they will fly between your airfield and the combat zone.

how do you know where that range is? you could easily fly too close.

Do I get shot down by AA to find out? Or do I watch videos where someone shows it?

Im autistic enough to memorise and recognise the weakness of each and every tank in the game, but memorizing the circle of death on each map at least twice is not realistic for normal human beings.

There aren’t that many maps. And there are maps where you draw spawn and where you put AP mines. Yes, it’s not normal for average players. But all it takes is one player who knows it, and no one will take off.

NEWS TIME BOIS!
stop arguing and see what our friendly pony has

1 Like

What would I do?? same as now when someone sits waiting… use the AA zone to climb a little until I had something to work with. already happens

Skip to 4:44

Myrm1don gets Lucky - YouTube

1 Like

Players aren’t stupid? You’re not playing since very long, do you…

It’s still a feat when ppl build rally points, imagine?

But ok I’ll bite. You keep arguing, that I didn’t answer to your “more bombs” argument…
The thing is… I did.

Tell me. The post I keep referring to, @Myrm1don suggestion. The one you complainI keep plugging (but is a genuinely good and detailed suggestion).

You never read it did you??? :rofl::joy:

Because:

Tada.

You may keep flagging as you wish, but keep in mind, if you abuse it, mods will look into it.

@gastanofrizzi am I being a bad boy here with my post? Is that offensive enough to be flagged? Please educate my ignorant self if you may.

If you want to climb from the bomber, you will lose 10 minutes of time. Which is half the game.

Bombers must drop their first bombs no later than the third minute of the game. The game lasts 20 minutes, no one will waste time climbing.

Yay news!!

topic closed Is becomed Just a 3 way figth

6 Likes