Perk question

My level 5 soldier has a maximum of 15 vitality points.
The tier 3 vitality perk costs 16 vitality points.
This means my soldier can never get the tier 3 vitality perk?

I have a similar problem with another soldier.
I want to give him all 3 tier 3 perks.
But that is impossible because I can only spend 5 points on lower tiers, otherwise I dont have enough points to buy all 3 tier 3 perks, but I need to spend 6 points to make the tier 3 perks available?

1 Like

Yes u can’t get the vitality point since u have a 15 vit points the easiest solution is to dismiss the soldier and buy a new soldier until u get max perk stats at rank 1.

With the new system yeah the problem is u need to invest 6 points to unlock the tier 3 perk hence having a max stats soldier now is more important so u can have excess points to invest on tier tier 1 perk to unlock the tier 3 perk.

1 Like

This isn’t something new, it was like this even pre merge.

Thank you for confirming.

I cant blame it on the merge then, and I wont. Thanks.

2 Likes

“Funny” how several of my level 5 soldiers cant reach all tier 3 perks.
But when I buy a new soldier and level him up, he can reach it…

Because they either are badly rolled or have minus points because of class.

For example AT gunner has minus points for mobility pool.

You can check updated Euthymia’s data sheet for max perk point which every I/II/III/IV soldier can get if he’s max rolled and depending to his class.

2 Likes

man, they really need to mitigate that somehow. that kind of RNG sucks.

1 Like

Can just get one and check if it’s max or not if not just sell it since u gain 90% of the silver spent on the soldier.

1 Like

but what if i got the soldier with the perfect name, but awful stat? i don’t want to retire my Andrew Tate the surprisingly capable engineer.