Paratroopers

What is the lowest level you can get a paratrooper squad? I thought only level 5, but I played a level 1-3 match and there were paratroopers falling out of the sky, I believe on the German side. Just curious as I have never seen them in the lower matches.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

eh now there is low br para for everyone cause minimum is br2
US and Japan have the para from the event
German italian para got change
USSR can customize their loadout

oh and US got that british para too (the BSA weltgun i believe)

3 Likes

Ussr can get br 1 because they can change their guns. They have 2 paratrooper squads with customizable loadout
Germans have the og 43 that was dropped to br2. They also have 2 t5 paras (krieghoff fg and fg 42 grenade launcher)
allies have 2 br 2 paratroopers ( welgun and m1a1) and 2 br 5 paras (m1928a1 100 drum and vickers 100 drum)
Japan has only 1 br 2 paratrooper squad (type 100 rifle)

2 Likes

I have the US with the 100 drum Thompson which is BR5. Are the other Allies and the German BR2 in the research to buy, or grind as I don’t see them. Or, are they not available at this time? I also have a German which is BR5, but I rarely play BR5 with Germany as I like the competition better between BR 1-3 the best.

they are from event but idk if you were playing during that time

so right now there is no TT para for low br only event

1 Like

They are from past events and cant be obtained unless the devs recycle them in new events. The only low br paratrooper that you can get now is the soviet paid one that can change guns. Just throw the as 44s away and replace them with pps 42s

2 Likes

I’ve been playing for at least a year and a half to two years. IDK when I started to be honest. :sweat_smile: I moved from the US to the Philippines last June and waited 3 months for my computer to arrive, so I did not play for those three months. After it arrived, they changed it from being able to pick your battle to just getting what is there, and all the original squads I disbanded for the silver to build my Allies squad. I got damn near half a million silver from disbanding all my old Soviet, German and US squads and sunk it all into a good Allied unit. So, maybe I had those squads your talking about then, but I wouldn’t have them anymore. Anyway, not a big deal, all my squads are adequate for me, just looking for some things to change just to keep it interesting.

1 Like