Paradox 5 br Americans

Supposedly the Americans should suffer for lack of a normal response to the stg 44 and fg 42 2 (I still consider the m2 a response to the fg 42)
Americans are missing 5br tanks right now - m4a2 vs KT is a joke
Americans don’t have normal at weapons, m9 is weak even on br3 as it stands against panzerfaust 60.

That said, Americans 5br is just a big farm for farming Germany.

In my opinion there are objective reasons for dominance, not “better player base”, where did that great German player base go?

Reasons:

1 - opportunity to save up experience for future new items in progression.
People are waiting for new content, for the same reason Japanese 4br is a farm.

2 - The US still has a serious advantage in capture rate and squad cost in Normandy. Given the spamming of rockets with bombs and the use of concussion grenades - the Germans have no reinforcements left in attack, and in defense the Americans take strategic points faster than anyone can get to them.

3 - Maybe there are too many 5 br players on 5 br due to 3-4 br Americans going straight to the Pacific.

6 Likes

I have recently found courage to start to buy and research and etc, etc, my US squads, i have made a BR2 set and i have to say, not that bad as they said.

1 Like

But the topic is about 5 br🤔

2 Likes

it seem most german got drag against soviet from what i experiece yesterday of course sometime the german will have more player but yea br5 US vs german is balance i guess? idk

1 Like

No, ussr is rarely a threat at 5br. But yes, the number of players has increased.
But Americans 5 br is much more tense, battles are much more tense, a lot of losses, you can feel the resistance, players are less likely to withdraw from matches, because they realize that the Americans always have a chance on Normandy maps.

2 Likes

Things may (temporarily?) change in these days, as more and more people will unlock the USSR event reward BR V squad and Wil want to try it.

It’s all average and the squad is useless.
Moreover, it can be opened by people with low br

1 Like

Yes, but still that brings more players to Russian BR V queue.

It doesn’t affect the quality of people in any way. And right now matches are 10 vs 10 without event squads. So there’s nothing to the argument at all

Hahahaha, i’m sorry man, i thought it was a “paradox 5, br americans”, combined with the fact that i didn’t read anything of the whole post, i thought it wasn’t about BR5, sorry.

have been playing americans BR 5 and is actually not that bad.

( you can check my replays. gotta check more since last few days i started playing USSR because i just finished the US tech tree )

outside 6 matches lost out of 25/30,

most of them are a win.

the equipment is not really a problem.
and the matches shows.

planes do make wonder on tigers.

and even simple shermans allows to deal with the biggest cats as long you actually flank and don’t hold W when you damn know well there’s a king tiger waiting for you.

and, muricans got B.A.R s and M2s. barely need anything else ( perhaps the drum tommy is a must. being using that lately and hasn’t failed me that much. which it’s not even fully upgraded. can’t wait to see this beast when it is )

overhal, experience is positive.

but they don’t struggle in any way or capacity.

people that claim otherwise are just afraid to pull up a fight by putting slighlty more effort.

( P.s. i’m not against the pershings & Co )

No, that’s what I’m saying - the Americans are inferior in everything except airplanes. And yet all the battles for the Americans are easy. The battles against the Americans are very difficult.

I played br 5 soviets for the first time thanks to those 2 event squads. But rest of the squads were with bolt action rifles. So, I will say having other people like a squad setup like mine won’t help the soviets that much.

1 Like

People like me who will never reach br 5 for the soviets those squads are useful. If I can grind the future assault engineer squad then I can bring three br 5 squads at least.

1 Like

This highly likely.
About half of BR5 Germany players are uptiered BR3 players while US players are consistently BR5.
Allied factions were always far more popular during events with significant spike of teams and 4stacks playing for Allied side.
So everything is “normal”, crazy as it might sound, Germany is just getting uptiered.

Actually doesn’t matter because US outguns Germany so hard that it doesn’t make any difference.
Germany players can’t get to the objective at all anyway.

Faction trends are ever changing and it seems that even Germany gets unpopular sometimes.

3 Likes

I had one of the best matches recently on omer. My squad of 4 were axis going against US T5
it was a really close game they quick capped first two points before we got serious and held them but they just didn’t let up. Contant tanks paras and hmgs. We won but it was so close!.

US doesn’t have the best tank in the game but they do have freat kit. The best way to win is para drops the backline ap rallies and snowball points fast.

Still have best places too and will get pershing soon so as a faction theyre in a good spot. T2 is very balanced weapon wise.

I can confirm that almost 70/100 br5 matches for allies are a win.

The merge and the new br match making shows to us, that the allies suffer on low br ratings, that for example br2, is unplayable. Before the merge it was more balanced because you had these players as well in your squad. After the merge i am winning more. I don’t see tigers staying alive the whole game anymore, saying that the briii bazooka is not that effective, doesn’t mean that they dont have other ways to demolish tanks. P47d is also op, is a great plane. In many situations also, is easy for me to just get my firefly, since i know where the enemy tank is and hit him first.

Thats the meaning of this game, not to be 100/100 balanced, but finding ways to win even with worse tanks (every ally tanker from the ww2 would prefer a tiger 2 to a sherman).

I also love the thomson 50round magazine, and my 100round paratroopers’ ones, even people dislike Thomsons, in the right distance (enemies in thomsons’ circle) you can destroy a whole squad very fast.

The browning a6 that you can alternatively use to thomson, is an amazing squad killer gun, you feel like god when bursting with it.

2 Likes

By lack of a normal response, do you mean the terrible sights that take up huge chunks of the screen?
T20 (Garand with an extended mag :sunglasses:)

M1A1 Carbine:

M2 Carbine:

M1 Carbine:

Can’t the Americans just have iron sights with a functioning good-sight picture without our soldier physically killing himself every time he puts the butt of the rifle through his face just to aim? I’m thinking of something simplistic like this:

M1 Garand:

M1 Carbine with early war sight and late war sight:

M2 Carbine:

1 Like

BR V Americans need to stay in Lonefighter. I managed to pump out huge scores and actually win (no, I was not carried, I was in the top 4-5 spots minimum in full lobbies most of the time). The trick is this for people who don’t have Corsairs and P47:

Use the Hellcat Event plane (FP-5)

I managed to crush Tier V planes in the air and massacre the point with HVARs. Go in swooping with the HVARs first, then go for a second swoop with the nape (aim short of your target with it).

1 Like

Came back to clarify something, I was wrong about something:

I said this before testing so now I would like to point out that capture isn’t an important factor for Germany since they are doomed to lose either way, but US BRV became extremely popular among veterans because of the capture time.
Hear me out, the 10 battle task is very time consuming so naturally people look for the quickest way to complete it and that is steam rolling with quick capture time.

The core problem is still unbalanced playerbase, but the motivation for it are easy victories.