Panther is a lot superior to all other BR4 tanks - but is pointless in BR5 so what do we do?

You dont remember the days when t-50 and t-34 were added to moscow?

Or how long they had to aim at the mg port on the jumbo?

Or how long until the penetration fix for 75mm long?

Or with the BRs none of the BR 1 tanks can pen the br 3 tanks anywhere

Or at br 2 you need HEAT rounds which is premium (is it true you cant get the Panzer IIIN with heat now if you didnt get it before?l

Why…because you have to aim at the turret cheek? So many tanks and nations have to hit a specific spot

6 Likes

Well, it’s tooo obvious.

What the damn difference in what was in past?

2 Likes

but not when they are on the same br

But Panther aren’ superior t34-85.
But superior t34-85(d5-t(or how it named)) which shouldn’t be on 4 br, it should be downed to 3 br(like it before was at same lvl as pz4j, since there is no sense in this thing on 4 br).

Let it stay on the 4m br, give all tanks a choice of shells.

IDK man, PzIV J isn’t as bad as it used to be before they fixed penetration and can actually pen T-34 now but KV-1 already got down tiered plus T-34/85 DT-5 is nothing special armour wise, but its gun is way too overpowered for BR3.

We could move down all PzIV from BR3 and 4 based on armour and not overall stats

Well. Pz 4J was always good. On this thing I have destroyed much more Jumbos and t-34-85(mostly first one), than by them.
85mm aren’t overpowered(why it should?). PZ 4 with long 75mm should stay on br3(may only f2 shoulf left on second, but I don’t know their current br).
About KV 1 I can’t say. Or it suffer, or someone another.

No, it much weaker than second 85.

Paner IV e, Panzer IIIN (Tunisia tech tree), Panzer IV F1 don’t have to aim at weak spot on Grant and T-50? Im sure alot of the jap tanks might have to aswell…havent tried.

you think the same tanks that struggled then don’t struggle now? BR 1-3 is almost no different than the Moscow tank progression wise. Lots of 37mm guns, 75mm shorts (without HEAT).

thats not long ago at all, that was the current meta - which was not intended at all, Panzer III J1 was a reasonable counter to early T34s, T34s simply overperformed. Same goes for F2.

also, T50 was broken because Panzer III J was worthless to the point the short gun Panzer IV were better against it.

the first one is killed in the hatch of the mechanical drive and a large cannon by a van shot from kwk37. pz3 j1 penetrates both tanks

oh so you do have to target a specific spot… :expressionless:

i didnt say panzer III j1

I don’t care, he’s 2 br

you said no other tank on the Same BR has to target weak spots.

and then proceed to talk about a tank that wasn’t mentioned

… and then continue to show that same tank that wasn’t mentioned as evidence.
:man_facepalming:

1 Like

[quote
=“Myrm1don, post:34, topic:132432”]
you said no other tank on the Same BR has to target weak spots.
[/quote]

One br. I didn’t say that everything, for example, this one doesn’t punch anyone at all

Let’s not forget about it

[quote=“Myrm1don, post:34, topic:132432”]
and then proceed to talk about a tank that wasn’t mentioned

Pz III J1 is rival to T34, not T50 though.

When the T50 came out, Germany was “blessed” with the regular Pz III J.

there was a whole range of br, you can find shit everywhere

No, T 50 - j1
J is slow and his gun is a piece of shit

т34-pz4f2

so really instead of spitting all of this…all you needed to say was…

“oh yeah my mistake, what you said was correct…there are other tanks at the same BRS as others that need to hit a specific spot”

You really dont pay attention when you are reading do you?

1 Like