Pacific levels

yeahhh .truly disappointing to see m3 instead of m1a1 thompson which is the worst version of thompson ingame

Level 11 saber corresponds to a shotgun, does that mean the saber is the primary weapon? Or a melee weapon? I hope itā€™s the latter.
And where is this? Or will it exist as a projectileļ¼Ÿ

1 Like

Im fine with the M1A1, just doesnt deserve to be like level 25

It should have been like 7-10 instead if the grease gun or M50

Them we could have gotten the drum mag and 1928 versions

1 Like

supplement: Ke-Ni vs M3 Stuart (at 500 m)
In more close range, Ke-Niā€™s cannon can penetrate armor of M3 stuart but it is unbalanced battle.
Japanese developed Type 97 Chi-Ha with new 47 mm cannon to destroy Stuarts, so I hope they replace it. It will be good to balance the battle.

1 Like

Game balance is more important.

Let us use all the MGs on the stuart

No it isnt

There were so many more ways to balance this

Why do we need 3 semi autos again?

Why do we need so many SMGs?

Add some unique bolties, boats, amphibious vehicles, halftracks, something unique ffs.

Like what is this?

1944 gear in Guadalcanal? Why couldnt they just do early war then? Would have been more balanced.

8 Likes

the campaign from the beginning is Pacific not Guadalcanal

1 Like

Those prototype smg and semi auto not unique?

I already said to you last time, it will be a generic pacific campaign, not just guadacanal.

1 Like

US level progression looking mighty stale, and Japan level progression looking mighty experimental. Allies given 5 Springfield riflesā€¦oof now they will feel whatā€™s itā€™s like to play as Germany in other campaigns.

Also what is a Springfield M1903A1 USMC? In the progression it is shown as a rifleman weapon, but when I research it a Sniper variant shows up.

1 Like

it wasnt extended. BP always comes with extra days for people to finish it if they missed few days.

If it contains whole 1941-45 battles, there are some solution for rifles like below:
Finally we have to get semi-autos but I hope to see more bolt-actions

JP US
Type 44 carbine M1903 Springfield
Type 38 infantry rifle Enfield P14
Type 99 Short Rifle M1917 Enfield
Type 99 Rifle M1 Carbine
Exp.Auto Rifle Hei M1 Garand
Exp.Auto Rifle Otsu M1941 Johnson
4 Likes

No

I dont want BF5

1 or 2 rare prototype guns may be fine but why do we have so many?

Like i play the game for WW2 and for the relative historical accuracy. Like this just seems like a BF5 standart loadout in pacific.

Then they should have done just late war or jus early war

Mixing is awful

Like how would you feel if people with MP43 and deive around in panthers and tigers in moscow?

Like i cant even roleplay as US marine squads of Guadalcanal.

I would only use the 1903 but ill he outclassed by all the prototype trash the japs have.

And i dont want to use a 1903 in late war? So RNG gods i guess for which map i get to be historical with squads

1 Like

I only have one caveat. Why the Rising M50 instead of the M55? The Rising M50 is a premium weapon in Normandy. There should be a version of the M55 in the Pacific for a spice up.

They literally did listen to the community though, they mixed all these weapons around because they are doing the Pacific as an entire campaign, which is basically them attempting a front system, and havenā€™t we been screaming about adding something like that since Tunisia came out?

8 Likes

There are already just little historical accuracy left in this game.

Pacific has too little equipment if you want historical accuracy.

1 Like

Will we be getting fully voiced Australian soldiers with that owen?

1 Like

itā€™s cool with this unique campaign system it will have all the big battles of the pacific

Then do 1944-1945 if you want many battles?

Philipines, Iwo Jima, Saipan, Okinawa, Peleliu

Or if you want do warly war:

Guadalcanal or Burma campaign with AU vs JAPs

Mixing in 1942 and 1944 isnt good. As a person who likes historical accuracy this is just unacceptable.

Like what if i want to play as a marine in Guadalcanal and take Springfields and tommies? But then 0 fucking immersion since people will be running around with grease guns, experimental semis, garands, german SMGs?

This is just not good.

Should have done battles in early war or late war - not both

4 Likes

Guess not much likeness for this levels

I myself am happy the SPAA are early level and we get another cool AT rifle, hull mounted MG etc. ā€¦

Planes looks very low on payload and thatā€™s good