Our Roadmap

*for your preferences, if anything.

2 Likes

I didn’t prefer them in to making a terrible map. I never got any say in their designing of the Pacific. Not really sure how it turning out to be something I don’t like is particularly my fault as I never got to submit any input.

We hope to do these kind of things more frequently based on the community’s reception to the upcoming Q&A!

Of course, not everything can be answered all at the same time in the upcoming one or the developers would never have time to do any work. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There is always time to answer questions, life is literally made up of questions and answers. The Employee/Employer relationship is literally tied to questions. I’m not saying that Community Manager and Helper are not developers, and it’s their dirty work, a person with a brain is enough to answer “Yes, it will be” or “No, it won’t be”. And CM come up with very complicated reasons/consequences.

Most of what was mentioned in a recent post are questions about new “Box” and future plans (your plans, not the player base plans) , which are essentially USELESS answers.

Why?

Because it’s already clear that when adding a veteran box or some other crap, the developers will write it out in 9 pages of text.

What’s the point of making a news update out of answers to player questions?

Can Xbox players play their accounts on the steam release as well?

My WT account is linked to my Gaijin account. Somehow that also links my Enlisted account to the forums. You can see the CBT tag next to my name, that’s from Xbox but I can’t log in on PC Enlisted with my Gaijin Xbox account. Very confusing.

3 Likes

As far as the deserting, it makes no sense to waste your time in a match where you are simple cannon fodder, some games the aim works and others it’s over their head and I’m one shotted non stop. So spending 20-30 mins getting abused is not worth it, when I can leave and get into a match where I’m at least competitive

2 Likes

thats what i wanted to say, instead of getting abused in unbalanced match , we can find another good match.

1 Like