Our feedback is useless

I´ve saw many suggestions to japan some of them crazy, some of them couls work and some of them extremelly neccesary for a balanced game against US but always ignored, just please if We are actually spending our time and some of us even doing massive depth investigations ( not just stoping in wikipedia, i know ppl who go even more far, and depth) just for making your post being supported by a lot of users (even sometimes moderators) but at the end of the day, is ignored…

Why?, this kind of posts are making this game 10 better than actually is, the community is giving feedback that can make this game trully a “ww2 inmersive shooter” (or something like that try to be like that) instead of just posting premium squads or abusive adventages to a certian faction and lets dont talk bugs that kill the game literaly since visual and funny bugs ( cursed soldier ragdoll), to bugs that are annoying ( bipods, AI 90% of times), " Buggyflow software".

At this point the only thing that stills giving me incentives to be in the forum are for do meme post or complain about the same things ( No GE 100 rounds belt fed mg) or even trying to give some fun to the chat with the “imagine if posts”

well, my complain is made…

6 Likes

Legend has it you have to be suspended three times for devs to pay attention to the issue you present on the forum

9 Likes

yeah,I feel like 98% of feedback is just ignored and the other 2% is really common sense stuff like fixing bipods (after 2 years)

4 Likes

The devs are listening - alot.

They just apparently have different opinions…

7 Likes

Yeah, like make the customization completely chaotic so they can have fun at the expense of those who care about that sort of thing.

2 Likes

Type 100 Machine gun: my first post was in january of 2023, its in game, Murata or shotguns: I guess it again, just chill, let them cook

Probably it will take time till your feedback gets to action, not days but more like months.

1. They got already plans on what to do for the next couple of patches.
  2. They got bugs to fix too which is hopefully priority.
  3. Even when they get to work on the topic you suggested it takes time to develope & test.

So all in all just dont expect anything to change in a few days, it takes way more time to do the thing, test it properly & release in a patch my guess would be like 3-6months if not more. In WT i was giving suggestions on the SU-25BM not having proper sights for laser guided missles, other variants had it & still it took Gaijin 5 months to fix it … and i bet WT is their main game with way more resources than Enlisted.

1 Like

You gotta remember, these are the people taking months to put in a tank that’s already in another game that they have access to. IF the devs see suggestions they like and want to add, it’ll likely be a year out before we actually see anything about it. Have patience young padawan

1 Like

You have to play 2 matches a week to participate in the forum. Clearly, it isn’t dead

3 Likes

Yes, WT is Gaijin’s cash cow. Their golden boy. Their favorite child. It absolutely has most of the attention and funding

1 Like

Not only that WT is made by Gaijin, Enlisted isn’t…

well you need to know that in most companies plans are made months in advance, so everything that is suggested might not be even possible to implement for half a year or more. some suggestions that are currently implemented are years old.

1 Like

Apparently DF and Gaijin are one in the same

Hey adding some bonus for playing every action “only” took like, a year of vocal whining
(It’s still not enough though)
Bipods at least take actual work to fix (you’d be surprised how many random annoying age weird edge cases something like that can have)

1 Like

Well but just explain me how hard can be fix minor Bugs that affect the Gameplay and change a couple of numbers in the Game code for balancing the Game stuff in TT :person_shrugging:

Yeah, like announcing super Pershing and then not delivering it in the period of whole year.

What a masterplan

8 Likes

well other part of it that they are extremely slow. sometimes i think that there are only few devs there and not whole company with hundred+ employees.

2 Likes

I’ve been suspended a hell of a lot more times then that on Facebook, does that count for anything? :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Dark Force is probably one guy working out of his basement. :rofl:

4 Likes

crunch

2 Likes