Other countries and campaigns

Someone knows if Enlisted will include a Pacific campaign in the future?
Obviously we need Japan forces and United States already present in the game for Normandy campaign.
Don t forget British, Australian and local forces participated in conflict countries like Indonesia,China for ex.
Guadalcanal or New Guinea or Midway with those fantastic islands would be so amazing i can t wait for it.
I really hope Gaijin and believe they will not resist not include this part of WW2 in this game.

1 Like

It’s planned, yes.

4 Likes

Is an important part of conflict and the part that finish the war. Japan was last country resisting .
Great news Conscript_Joe.

It will just be Americans vs Japanese though. Granted Japanese would be a new faction, but we’ve seen enough of the US as a faction (basically treated as the main/default/only allied force) in WW2.

I’ve seen enough German in this game… And perhaps more German (Afrika Korps) will be coming in the Tunisia/Tobruk Campaign if the dev doesn’t choose Italia as the new Axis power…

The Japaneses stomped pretty much all around the pacific and fought chineses, British, Malays, Australians… But as much as I would love to play as a Japanese stomping china, the opposition they met was pretty “tame” or quickly overwhelmed from all those factions… So yes it will most likely be vs USA as they were their most serious contender.

1 Like

The UK and other nations did lose pretty badly in the first year of the Pacific War. That being said, in Burma and the Eastern Indian border there was very fierce fighting in the latter half of the war. Would be an interesting jungle-themed campaign.

2 Likes

We should get Italy and Britain in the Tunisia campaign and Japanese vs Americans in the Pacific.
Cannot wait to drive on LVTs

1 Like

Just realized that since DarkFlow released swords, it’s safe to assume I will be able to do like one of these in the future:
download
All the while screaming:
“tennō no tame ni!!!”

1 Like

Yeah, but they also faced the Soviets - the Halkin-Gol (although that’s in late 30’s, not sure if it fits here), then the Quantun army near the end of the war. And it was fierce AF, so that could be an interesting campaign as well.

2 Likes

True that, I didn’t think about that theater. It was mostly inland so I didn’t think of if because they spoke about the pacific campaign… But you know what I’d probably prefer this less time advanced war theater compared to the pacific one, as I like bolt action play a bit more and it’s a much MUCH less spoken of series of battles :thinking:

2 Likes

Well Japanese fought Russians too

There aren’t many things in the world more satisfying that doming a guy from afar with your bolt-action rifle, or being “in the zone”, and just clearing a whole building with your bolty.
Don’t know why people tend to look down on them, they’re freaking great.

1 Like

Tenno Heika Banzaaaaaai… Shit that banzai charge from COD WW II was awesome, I still have PTSD until now…

“The Japanese stomped all over smaller forces in the pacific and USA was the only serious contender so therefore it should be the USA in game again in another rehash of the exact same battles we’ve seen before”

I mean it was a given that it would be USA versus Japan because they were the two main belligerents in the pacific theatre which should be your actual justification but you went with a dumb reason instead. And I must say - the game is all the more boring for it. Many battles happened in the pacific theatre involving a great many armies - it would be nice to see some of them FOR ONCE.

1 Like