Option to resuply soldiers

(This is mess room, not suggestion.)

I wonder what ppl think about adding option to reinforce squads in battle and replace dead soldiers with new ones. (Use your imagination for details, I just want to discuss the general idea.)

Imo it could be cool and could promote trying to keep your last soldier alive while not causing (too many) issues with camping.

it might encourage sniper camper user tho like let say if going to GZ can do this then those players would go down to 1 guy run back and get them back

just what i think might happen tho

it would be cool, but i’d argue only for mods.

because in the current game, you’d be better off by just dying and respawning.

and there are no punishments for just dying over and over ( unless you’re an attacker )

Make them spawn on friendly tank and then run back to you

or add ai that would spawn in a truck full of troops (ai included)

1 Like

Or it may encourage you to be more agresive. Even if some of your soldiers die, you can replace them so it’s not a big deal.

So I guess it would require actual live tests to find out what would be more common behaviour.

It sounds interesting, and would certainly help tremendously when your Engie or AT Gunner takes that stray before you can use them, but not sure how that would affect the way the game plays and how annoying fighting certain types of players would be

1 Like