Opinion/feedback of the test server

So after looking at the weapons/tanks and testing them in the firing range i will do as tittle say but generally i would say that is good/decent.

• bugs and performance: so the update is kinda buggy and this can be seen in last major stream as for performance the game did took a hit.

• guerrilla: so the guerrilla are between weak and occasional and very good and occacional , what is bringin them dowm is the 4 man squad mainly making them very easy to wipe but also if they were a 5 man squad that suscefully entered the grayzone it could ve a real pain to get rid of so i understand that choice but whats worry me the most is the potential to spamw camp inf i would say that their special grayzone should ve increase like x2 or even x3 time so its way harder for them to spamw kill inf.

• weapons:there is nothing special to say about them that the comunity hasn’t mention yet so move on.

• marders: while i wish that the marder 3 was br2 i see why is sbr3 while has basically no armor it can pen a is-2 in the front but the marder 3h that piece of junk have no reason to be br3 its increase of armor barely do a thing specially when its canon its worse so yeah this belong to br2 atleast.

• usa plane:tbh i dont care i already have the flying hvars dispensers so there is no reason to bother with others planes

• kv-2:is a bit tiny worse than the premiun version but is cannon and how the tank works is pretty much the same so pretty good if it wasnt for a major problem… it share the same tank slot as the t34-100 pls allow us to use that tank in the tanker 3 squad asweel so we dont have to put aside this tank

• Hs 129 B-3: is a gimmick plane and while i doubt its gonna ve strong i really like this kind of gimmick i just wish that enlisted got more strifing planes that rely on map knowledge and aim wich is x10 better than just spamming r or space bar.

• research conversion: while the conversion ratio is bad (50:1) as a OPTION there is nothing to complaint and can help very occasionally.

• new map: while i barely experience the new map i seen many bugs on it(major stream) and whats get me worry are the long range open areas that this map may contain wich can completely ruin a entire map outside of that looks good enought

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. I may also hop on the test server if I can.
However, it is quite disheartening to see that none of the bugs regarding customization has been fixed in this dev server. CBRs dating 6 months back already exist on these issues. They have been acknowledged as well. But no action has been taken.
It is one thing not to introduce new customization into the game. Or even better continue with this idiotic system which we have at present in the name of historical accuracy. But it is quite another to not even work on the CBRs which we have duly submitted.
To take just two examples:

1. The German oakleaf camo is still bugged. It shows itself as the autumn pea dot camo in-game.
  2. The Americans don’t have a specific camo pant in the Pacific. This came alongside a complete camo set in that campaign pre-merge.
    These two issues would hardly take a lot of time to fix but here we are. This is no way to treat people by taking away their customization items. Or replacing them with something else entirely.