⭐ Operation “Silent Hunter”

Thanks. In any case, 10 kills as one soldier came naturally.

Now then, 30 melee kills (I don’t think I have that many after all my matches lol) and 40 AT kills (Tunisia Boys?) sound fairly difficult - so any tips on that would be welcome.

An easy option to snatch some melee kills is to just finish off downed soldiers (soldiers who are bandaging). I recommend a bayonet for the ones running around. :grin:

EDITED: because apparently translations are not easy things to do. Event announcement says AT Guns or AT grenade launchers; game says AT rifles or grenade launchers…

1 Like

the 30 melee kills weren’t too bad. 2 matches charging the enemy with an axe! :rofl:

Also, I found a pretty easy and safe way to do it : Use a semi-auto (or any weapon that has like ~12 damage), hit the chest, that will most of the time down the enemy, walk to him, knife or bayonet him. Easy melee kill, repeat 30 times lol

As for the 1st task, just hop in Berlin, grab a 9 man squad with 1 star grenade launcher, 3 shot per soldier = 27 potential kills… repeat until 40. Should be done in one game or two if unlucky

Edited : wrong reply

killing 40 enemies with rocket launchers is nightmare… ffs did like 4-5 games and only got 12 kills and destroyed something like 10-15 tank (with any weapon). i think that i would seriously want 40 vehicle kills with any weapon rather than 40 kills with AT rockets and AT guns…

Yeah, I feel you, I though at first it was indeed AT weapons only (AT gun and AT grenade launcher, like the Grb-39) BUT seems like Darkflow can’t even Fking write a post without mistakes for once for the love of god (and they don’t even notify of the mistake after fixing it). It’s actually AT guns, AT grenade launchers OR regular grenade launchers, like the Kar98 one or the Mosin Diakonov, etc. which makes this way way way easier…

shitty descriptions…

i just used the anti tank guns as sniper rifles, 40 kill in one game, easy peasy

nah that is just a chore… anti tank guns are too cumbersome with long reload. took kar98 with grenade launcher and did it fast… just that last tasks were retarded. 40 kills with grenade launchers (usually i think AT rpg-s when i hear that) and 30 melee kills. melee kills were specially retarded cause i didnt play for team, but just for my melee kills. in one battle got 22 melee kills, but i was useless as teammate.

1 Like

I just used the fact the penetration fires through trees and walls etc to take out all those hidden snipers and the high damage output means it’s always a 1 shot kill.

Yeh the melee one saw me dying a lot trying to finish off kills with melee or flanking to storm rooms with bayonet. It’s a bit annoying when tasks force you to play like that.

Overall good event. Even better than summer event. Hope we will get player numbers as well.

1 Like

Guys am I still able to get one of the squads for gold?
If yes how can I get it?

This event was very enjoyable, it was good that the player was able to choose which theater they wanted to achieve goals with AND there were MANY different rewards so there was something for everyone AND for those who didn’t have the time to obtain all the rewards they would have been able get a few.

Well done!

Very quality event.

Good job devs :smiley:

1 Like

Damn… I missed-out.

Me too man, I do really love to get this squads!:frowning: