⭐ Operation “Silent Hunter”

Same time for all, all campaigns are filled of try harder now and TK so you need at least two battle for complete it

best take side that is gonna lose… like normandy allies or moscow axis… too many tryhards just killing everything so you cant get a kill…

I’m disappointed that the “hero soldier” is a standard level 4 who is not even fully leveled. How lame.

3 Likes

Devs, please practice some QA. When communicating something, these informations need to be correct. Even when changed in restrospect, these changes need to be, if not explained, at the very least be traceable.
Placing in top 50 % of your team is actually top 30 %.

4 Likes

Why do we need to have set dates for each task set? If you have school, or travel or work or any activity a normal human being has…it is not even worth if you come in late. Retarded. You should want everyone to participate not punish people for having a life. Devs of this game all they do, is think how to make life miserable for their own playerbase.

1 Like

I’m sorry wtf is the “kill enemies while fighting on capture points” supposed to mean?
I just had a 100 kills game, all infantry, all playing the objective, and only 14 counted??

I didn’t really understand it myself, but believe you or the enemy must be on the capture point for it to count.

You need to get kills while being inside capture zone, some cap points are quite small circles so you basically can’t move more than a few meters.

It took me 3 battles to complete becuse my team kept enemy far from cap points (defending) and I couldn’t see many enemies staying behind.

1 Like

Someone please test tomorrow if this works as tank gunner.

Just use mortar or sniper

looks like something broken as i just had 11 kills with ONE soldier within squad and after round i got NOTHING! Game didnt counted this strike for me! THIS IS UNFAIR as i went extra lenght to achieve that. NORMALLY I DONT PLAY way i played to achieve this and after game FORCE me to play against my playstyle it also don’t give me reward for this EFFORT !! mega angry!

no simple odptio to edpit post… what on earth! this is SOOOOO CORE feature to have on forums…
anyway, i wanted to add that i played on foot squad (had my kills with my players own MG, not tank or plane or mounted weapon)

and just finished another round with 2 other separated squads (assaults) and AGAIN killed 10+ enemy with SINGLE soldier + few more with other) and again NOTHING. this time 2x separate squads 10+ kills with 2 separate single soldiers before they die…

At the risk of asking the obvious…you did already do the engineering points task, right?

These tasks are sequential, so it has to be the first task done before the second.

Just wrapped up a game on Moscow as Axis, single soldier, 12 kills, registered just fine for me…

1 Like

Can i hold onto this voucher and use it to buy squads in future events?

This is a special currency maybe can even disappear in future

1 Like

I think you only have until 9th August to use it.
Get that confirmed. You don’t want to loose that mate.

Probably no. Ticket will works only for this event.
Why i think? Because If I remember correctly: When you buy squad it shows item name. And in name something like it “special order/ticked operation silent hunter”.
But I can wrong. Idk.

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem to. But I might be wrong

I just did a 24 winchester kill streak and it works. Just make sure you’ve completed the 1st task first, that it’s not custom game and you didn’t leave before the end of the game.