Operation “Battle Summer”

Sabers… This is an officer’s weapon or, more precisely, an officer’s reward.

Somehow i believe this ‘prize’ will only be burden to soviets

Can’t be a burden if you don’t use it… 🤷 As for myself, I want the squad, if only to add to my collection. I like unique stuff.

4 Likes

So the next major update is about 21st July?

1 Like

Oh boy, notoriously known Operation S.U.F.F.E.R. arrived to Enlisted. But I can be judge of that only after it ends.
But cavalry swords look interesting, its a shame we can´t get all of them.

1 Like

In my country we have 40C (Celsius) wo have the force to do a grinding event like this is a

Totally

1 Like

Hopefully this one is not going to make WT proud by the amount of pain, because 8/15 tasks feels pretty generous. Hopefully, there is no catch.

1 Like

Catch? no way… only 5 000 bolt action kills and 100 victories… followed by 500 top 50% place’s and 500 melee kills(by sword)

4 Likes

remains that if they wanted to make this a summer event, the classic 100% bost of experience they had to put it in, frankly the stuart what is the use if you have the sherman ?, Focke-Wulf Fw 189 already I see it torn apart by the first Soviet fighter he finds, the assault squad and the weapon only for the russians germany who, the swords if only there we have the japan. :smirk:

Lmao :rofl:

I can imagine trying to meme enemy team by ramming them with those fine “tusks” for extra damage, or using sword insted of knife/axe just for fun. Also payload of the plane is fairly low. I don´t see a problem in rewards themselves…yet.

so it’s pretty much a chivalry 2 match
Agree :smirk:

No you got it little bit wrong… you ram enemy with those ‘tusks’ AND then charge with that cavalry sword…

2 Likes

That is true, that task was true embodiment of evil. Hopefully we won´t see these at all anymore.

1 Like

WAIT A MINUTE

I think i got the catch:

All tasks are completed one by one and are available for 2 days - before they change.

ONE BY ONE

i’m afraid this means that, like it happened in the D-day event, we WON’T be able to progress in multiple tasks at once, but in each session we will need to complete them in order, and any activity will only count for the progress of the current one. Effectively multiplying the required time to complete the event.

Well, crap.

There goes any good impression about limited grind.

3 Likes

cant wait to get my hands on the ppk42 and swords, sadly i wont get my hands on the plane cuz holdiays but theres always another event in the future, im hyped

I think you missed something… the ppk42 is the final reward, you get it after getting all the others in the meantime.

PPK42 SQUAD…

4 assaulters with no premium benefits lmao.

I’ll still cop so I can spam because it will most likely be broken AF in berlin just like every other russian item.