Operation “Battle Summer”

Prepare for a massive operation in Enlisted, taking place from July 9th until July 21st!

Get unique weapons, squads and vehicles: PPK-42 squad, light tank M5A1 “Rhino” modification, reconnaissance aircraft Fw 189 with bombs, rare melee weapons and silver orders.

From July 9th 13:00 GMT until July 19th 13:00 GMT complete event tasks and earn rewards!

Read more!

11 Likes

Could we also get Bows and Arrows?

I would like to equip my Mongol horde with their iconic weapons so I can relive their conquest of Central Europe. We must make it as historic as possible!

4 Likes

Will the Russian SMG squad have premium bonus?

I’m saving any judgment until seeing the actual requirements for each task, but so far it looks like a good thing that only 8 out of 15 are required to get the main prize.

EDIT: nope, looks like there’s a catch (see my later posts below). The grind is strong in this one.

4 Likes
  • To earn all of the event rewards you only need to complete 8 tasks!
    Great that we can get all the stuff through grinding. Also thank god for no flamethrower kills thig time :joy:
2 Likes

Swords? So no more fam

Another event during which I’ll be away from the computer, my luck is da best.
At least all I miss is a cardboard plane so no big deal, and a sabre witch is actually interesting.

1 Like

That would be an awesome meme weapon and I would NEED a Scottish broadsword to impersonate Mad Jack. I know DarkFlow can do it now that they released swords… I NEED THOSE!

1 Like

I want all three sabers, can I get them all? Or get it in the future?

They could also add shields for the Germans, so we can hide from SMG Soviet spam.

Or a premium museum squad for Germans in Berlin, so we can charge the horde:

This armor would surely protect you from PPD bullets.

1 Like

Don’t forget your bagpipe.

1 Like

I mean cavalry swords were a thing in WW2. They weren’t common but they were worn as a symbol of rank. Actually using them in combat was very rare, but not unheard of. I think it’s a cool little item.

4 Likes

Yeah, rare.

I hope we will get the bayonets in other campaigns in this decade.

Note: these were not rare.

1 Like

Not. This is a classic squad with unique weapons and a fixed composition.

Thanks for the reply, it’s just to clear any doubt.

Perhaps they will appear in the future. Most likely they will appear.

But you can get one in the action.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Okay… another Assault squad for the Sovjets in Berlin - and for the Germans… nothing? Maybe it’s just me but the Germans needs such an assault squad much more to defend Berlin?

Nevertheless, great to have another event and you are doing a great job, Devs!

1 Like

something done well is called an event, this is a jumble of things like that of d-day, June 22 was the anniversary of the Barbarossa operation, I did not expect an event but they did nothing to commemorate the date and after that that i seen now i can say that darkflow does not know how to organize events for the community.

1 Like

It’s a squad of only 4 assaulters that are NOT premium, and their weapons only hold 25 bullets. It won’t be overpowered, all other regular russian smgs should be better, it’s mainly just a fun collectible.

3 Likes