[Open-Sourced Development] Gavutu Zombies: Timeline Disorder - Learn how to create missions here together

Right, but is there even something like that?
I will try find something similar and hope that we dont need to import from other ai

These ai tanks is something similar. You can try to make them as turret. Maybe need add one seat with gunner like flak38.

This is already far from the knowledge i possess of the mod editor

Then please punch/remind me about it in Friday or in Weekends. I’ll try to find solution.

1 Like

If you have time (and the willingness to do it), please try investigating the ai tank crash (I did not forget or give up. I am testing it every day )

Just a random question:
Is it possible to make a giant samurai (i.e. body size increased blue zombie) that holds a katana

Hmmm… Maybe? Try to add nPhys__animcharScale (it’s real), but it probably will not work on weapons. There also was another one property that changes soldier size, but right now I don’t remember name and it’s kinda hidden property.

1 Like

Kind of worked for 0.01 seconds but the zombie shrink immediately like the one on the left (you can still see the hitbox is larger)

I dont see why people play the same thing over and over again. It is 22:42 right now and its 5 hours after i created the lobby.
But i guess i will take the number of launches?

I like when i was to test stuff, the server says nope
Just wtf with 1000 ping man

How can i create custom zombie paratrooper and their spawner?

custom_zombie_rush_paratrooper_spawner{
  _use:t="zombie_rush_paratrooper_spawner"
  simple_spawner__template:t="custom_zombie_rush_zombie_paratrooper"
  simple_spawner__nextSpawnPeriod:r=1.0
  simple_spawner__useTeamSpawns:i=4
  simple_spawner__randomRadius:r=0.0
  simple_spawner__spawnsCount:i=1
}

custom_zombie_rush_zombie_paratrooper{
  _use:t="zombie_mp40_armored"
  _use:t="supply_box_parachute"
  zombie__paratrooperHeight:r=300.0
  parachute__autoDeployHeight:r=300.0
  killLogName:t="zombie/uber_paratrooper"
}

To make simple_spawner__useTeamSpawns work you will need to create respawnBase and set 4 in team (respawnbaseType should be human).

1 Like

And is the custom game server broken again

NA doesn’t work, but others work fine.

1 Like

But does zombie maps only work on NA or they work on other 2 servers?

1 Like

Huh? Why it should work only in NA?

1 Like

Because @KRIEGSVERBRECHER mentioned that on his mod post so i thought it wont. Should have tested before concluding

1 Like

Before, there was not much of a problem with the servers, but the mod I made last month only worked on the North America server, so I had to write like this, and now it works on the Europe and Eastern Europe server.

2 Likes

Is there a way to drop paratroopers roght on top of players, like attaching team 4 apawns onto the player?

1 Like

Nope, no server works and i cant play any mod
God damn it i just want to test my f-ing mod