Only 1% of players knows this trick. How to get a 3.0x scope on any weapon. PRO tactics ultimate 50 headshots of 50 long range kills!

Here you can see a boring sniper rifle with 3.5x scope. It has a limited fire rate, small mag and so on. Boring, useless:

Here you can see a machinegun aiming at the same spot as a sniper, but with a cool trick it gets nearly to that 3.5x magnification. (actually more like 3.0x, i guess):

How, may you ask, FOV setting - i’ll answer.

Just make your FOV be 50 instead of 90 and sit somewhere on bipods/build a high caliber mg and be an ultimate sniper with much bigger magazine and ultimate firerate allowing you to aim and exterminate full squads from 150-250 meters away.

Achieve an easy single-hand gameplay with 50 headshots of 50 kills:

Only a 1% of players actually knows that sniper class is useless since you can aquire a 3.0x scope on any weapon. Machinegun, Bolt-action rifle, Submachinegun, Pistol, anything.
2 Likes

Окей

1 Like

I hope devs will make changing FOV much easier and faster in future so we can use this legal cheat much more efficient.

I use FOV setting and YOU should too.
Close quarter combat - set to 100 and see better on sides.
Long range defence - set to 50 and see farther and aim accurate.

1 Like

It’s really sad how proud you seem about exploiting the game, lol.

And labeling it “legal cheat” is just ultra bizarre.

4 Likes

99% are not insane and know that autos mostly have shitty dispersion and ranged combat is not as common as CQC cringe.

I’m being a little sarcastic cuz i’ve made a forum post about disabling fov setting as WarThunder did or at least cutting fov setting to 70-110 for ±20 degrees around standard 90 degrees.

And people have told me that fov changing is essential and good. So, here i am, on mirrored forum, making a post about ubersetting.

I mean, i’ve just tried this thing on a variety of different weapons and it seems soo useful and easy to aim at long range, which is useful, especially in defence. And its really feels like a cheat so i’m not really happy about that. But players want to defend this thing…

Ranged combat is not as common? on what maps??

And just put your smg on bipod, lmao, dispersion is not a thing at all. Especially for stationary mgs.

Berlin, a lot of Moscow, Normandy and to some extent Pacific.
At least I wouldnt call 50m a range where you need 3x scope unless you have worse eyes than my parents in their old days

Lmao only one normal SMG has bipod.

giphy (6)

But you can put “on bipod” any weapon, lol. Idk how its named. But same button as bipod.

Just bring more bullets + you dont really need to shoot individual targets + you can shoot one bullet at a time if you really want to shoot individual targets and get little to no dispersion.

Are we playing the same moskow with large fields of nothing or something?

Also, on berlin there are… large streets and squares that are nearly empty, lol, what cqc are you talking about?

Stalingrad has more cqc. But still, some maps and gamemodes happens on an open, wide streets, long ranges and giant squares.

That’s what i’m doing with engy HMG and tanks (if i don’t want to expose myself with commander using binoculars). I wouldn’t really be using it on normal troopers since at close distances you will die instantly from a single person that comes from the slight angle

I think you do not even know what dispersion is.

“Large fields” that have playable area of like 50 to 100m?

Not really. Only mud and partly the brigde. Everything else is crowdy and has indoor areas.

no? 150 at minimum, lol

Wow. So much more. The one cp where you have to walk 150m. Now you really need a scope.

Constant use of lol and lmao?
What are you? 12?

I’m a 4 y.o. Large language model trained on ticktok, be lenient.

1 Like

I agree, vertical screenshot of a tv news channel in a horizontal image is cringe.

Me: being sarcastic
Eng-Forum: for real??

Me: said “lol” 3 times during a conversation
Eng-Forum: who are you? a 12 y.o.?

1 Like

Except it is social media in format made for tiktok plebd
Also, you finally found out what dispersion is?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like