One of them days

Open Enlisted right before going to bed to get my login reward
Special reward
Please GOW
GET THE FRICKING GOW OUT OF THE CRATE LET’S GO!
Top 1 of team 1 time
Fricking easy. Only something I do every day. One little match ain’t gonna hurt nothing
Germany
BR III
Airfield
Not the best, probably not the worst
Scumbag sucks off the air slot the entire match using those retarded Kraut rockets and barely scratches above me with a couple more vehicle kills and less than 10 more infantry kills
To top it off I started lagging my balls off in the last 30 seconds of the match and 1 of 3 dudes I’ve been fighting with all match got the final kill on me while I was lagging

FRICK

1 Like

When I get the Enlisted objective of “Win 3 games”. That is the kiss of death for me as I always get stuck on the wrong end of half a dozen seal clubbings before I get my first win. :laughing:

1 Like

“Win 10 battles in a row”
That was the most disgusting task ever…

I cant remember when I got my last GOW - maybe a year ago?

2 Likes

Dude I was finally able to do it a few days ago (I think I ended up with 13 in a row). I almost always exclusively play “Any Army” with my USSR, Allie’s, and Japan in BRI load outs and my Axis with BRV load outs (I have more event squads and GOW for my Axis). But it’s seems like now it has been HELL to play in “Any Army”. I’ve gotten pretty stomped the last 10 matches winking maybe 50% of the time.