Ok, so how this Battle Rating Work?

Made whole team with Battle Rating 3

Still I see lot of Battle Rating 4’s and one player said he has Battle Rating 5 stuff. (Cannot confirm this tho)

Is it -1 and +1 or what?

Or does it have some magical threshold that if some equipment are upper tier like 4 you still stay in tier 3 for example?

Game went fine got 10k and win but I really want to know how this thing really works.

1 Like

1-2-3
3-4-5

if you play BR 3 its a roll of the dice. you either end up in high or low tier.

2 Likes

Alright so BR3 is not that wise to even be in.

I think i stay playing the tier 5 then and have some fun with Tier 1 rewards like Fw 189 and Flakpanzer I if it gets boring.

Thanks for reply and clarification

1 Like

The most chill BR is BR2 for soviets.

My setup for BR2 soviets:
1: female medics
2-4: 3 assaulter squads with pps 42/43 (+ 42 the red version because of reasons), engineers with Winchesters, gunners with bredas
5: chauchat squad
6: sholokhov ATR squad
7: M-3 medium squad
8: HT-130 squad
9: AA truck squad
10: I-16 type 24 squad

2 Likes

I just had a match, my whole lineup is BR 2, and I had to fight BR 5 shit. What matchmaker, it’s broken

5 Likes

You will have 1 Tier 3 weapon in a squad somewhere that yo uhaven’t noticed.

2 Likes

Nope, thought of that, went through them all and moused over my country selection to check, it’s all saying BR 2 or lower. So either the MM is straight broke, or there’s something here that’s displaying an incorrect BR.

1 Like

Are you sure? AFAIK weapon BR doesn’t affect the displayed squad BR

Equipment BR is the only thing affecting displayed squad BR, and then it’s only Vehicles and Primary/Secondary weapons that even have a BR that I can find to look at.

Running the experiment, with an otherwise empty squad, increasing BR of lead guy’s rifle is enough to change the squad, and therefore my entire lineup.

So, yes, I am absolutely certain that I have done what I can to play at BR 2, and was given a BR 5 match.

1 Like

The team of four BR1s carried an automatic rifle C. I’m going to fight Sherman, he’s in the dark zone. What do I use to hit him?

Tears
(for more serious answer on how I deal with grayzone enjoyers - it’s planes)

As I previously posted, it doesn’t really work that way, I wound up playing BR 4&5 with a BR 1&2 line up

1 Like

Ya, same hear

1 Like

maybe. I havent even tried it on live yet. I tested alot on the test server

all I know is that when I ran a heap of tests on the test server, it worked as expected.

but then again it worked as I expected (for me) with the first proposal based on maps that no one else liked either

It might help if you post a screen of all the squads in your lineup

It was suggested that they’re probably more interested in populating servers with live bodies than they are with what the battle rating is, I would’ve expected to wound up facing bots instead of a battle rating, four and five.

It may well be that this is a bug, I mean, I would rather fight bots than a battle rating for levels higher…

thats what I found on the test servers. I was put in a game solo at the right BR with bots if there was no one else. Did not get uptiered once. but many bot only games.

Then, maybe it’s just a bug, and that it will be sorted.

Fair enough - we’re all learning about this thing…

They lied about the BR-system. They changed it. They said, that with BR I and II you would play Moscow or Tunisia. Now I won’t ever get Tunisia with BR II - NEVER! What do I have to do, to play Tunis for f** sake?

1 Like

I get Tunisia BR2 as US 90% of the time