Now that we have the NKVD

I am thinking about an event US assaulter squad composed of the United States Military Police Corps (USMPC).

They would get the Bendix Hyde Carbine as their main weapon. It was a light rifle chambered in .30 Carbine (Some say that it is a prototype assault rifle). The first variant had a full auto capability and could take 20 round magazines.

32 Likes

Interesting idea, but MPs were more of a 2nd, or 3rd line corps. Although some saw combat, they were never designed to fight on the frontline.

4 Likes

I thought that title suggested something different… hehe…

6 Likes

the same could be said about the feldgendarmerie of the germans.

yet;

closest combat “scenario” most of them ever saw( if any ) , were against partisans and… well, other stuff. that i don’t think i need to explain. but still falls into the category of " rear units "

so, i don’t see why US MPs shouldn’t be added

Edit. for those who are wondering, this is the mp28 50 rounds assaulter squad. given in the " normandy OBT/CBT " founders pack "

19 Likes

The Kempeitai of course, right?

IMG_6808

7 Likes

Interesting. I wasn’t aware that feldgendamerie were in the game. So fair point.

Is it a premium squad?

2 Likes

No, it’s outfit you can buy for appearance orders. Just like Americans can buy paratrooper outfit.

10 Likes

Okay then, so my original point still stands.

Let’s just introduce MPs as a cosmetic, not a squad.

3 Likes

They could introduce it as BP exclusive set.

3 Likes

It’s more that originally they were a Premium squad, and later the MP cosmetics were added as basic customization for the Stalingrad campaign

There still can be Premium/ event squads based off of MPs, just for the novelty

4 Likes

yes

as said;

yes and no.

you can buy… a " wannabe " feldgendarmiere uniform from the cosmetic selection.

but it’s actually not a real feldgendarmerie uniform.

because historically, the collar tabs were orange.
such as the premium mp28 50 round squad has.

the ones in the customization are… questionable. if anything.
and doesn’t make anyone actually a feldgendarmerie unit.
more like, again, someone who is trying to cosplay about something, but didnt do any researches and " went with it " :joy:

4 Likes

I appreciate the explanation. Cheers. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Collar tabs are more often wrong than they’re right here in enlisted (HA is truly important aspect of the game as we all know. :PP)

But I guess they could be considered to be just in Wehrmachtstreifendienst.

2 Likes

i still get nightmares from the event paras squad that are part of a fallshirmjager division yet they are using heer rank tabs.

or like… pea dot camouflages with heer tabs on it.

the only rank tabs that are correct, ( sort of ) are volkssturm ones and default heer tabs on non camo tunics.

but… what can you do

3 Likes

Whew though it would be the lightning symbol guy from Germany

2 Likes

The electricians.

3 Likes

The MPs should be able to arrest troops who are camping instead of pushing the objective.

1 Like

germans still dont have ss uniform at all…

1 Like

they do, those are just censored and Heer markings appear instead of SS runes and other symbols.
black helmets and dot camo are SS uniforms.

2 Likes

i know. im talking about the runes etc, if nkvd allowed their uniform so why ss dont. nkvd is banned in latvia theres currently located darkflow, but they dont mind about it at all, so whats wrong with adding 2 lightnings for germans helmets? i think nothing

2 Likes