No news today?

Gonna say it clearly, this stuff isn’t checked properly by QA team yet, so not in this qol im afraid.

9 Likes

what did they say about that suggestion about a free EVENT-SLOT?

3 Likes

Thank you, James, for being so straight with us. I can’t help but appreciate it.

1 Like

Appreciate the update, is unfortunate that it’s been mentioned for so long though. Was hoping a feature like “if [premium_owned] set [bonus_slot] = 1” would be easy to implement.

I’d rather wait a while than have them release some broken and rushed content again. We’ve had enough of that.

In the meantime, there’s a lot of things the new QoL update could bring. Like some APC customization finally.
Let’s just wait and see.

1 Like

Well… id say there is some spawn fixes with apc on some maps, but it’s all i can tell rn

4 Likes

No more goofy spawns insides buildings ?

Do we really have this process? We only know that a few QA employees joined, left, and joined. Then old bugs are resurrected, and new bugs are born.

Finally, some employees are willing to take the initiative to test the map and find and correct such bugs? thanks for them。
Instead of continuing to wait for players to report according to 911 procedures and 911 days to verify, and finally use 911 days to repair。

nothing seems to be properly checked by the QA team, no need to say it clearly when we know.

Would you like a new bug that i can foresee with the steam relaunch?

Adam is so right sometimes about things like this.
I agree, I hope the devs will take their time working on this.
If they take their time, if there are bugs after release, they may be minor.

Every goofy spawn is kinda different issue, so only few of them will be fixed, soo more reports on this one is always welcome on our bug reports site.

3 Likes

why is this not a top priority? It was promised in the last major update. Why does Darkflow think its acceptable to miss deadlines and ignore the community?

There was specially mentioned that this feature can come up later.

2 Likes

New event this week? Did I interpret this right? :}

Most likely yes wonder what it would be maybe some tanks there are a bunch in the editor or maybe a plane its been a while since we got any tank or plane as an event, the last event with the tank was the Chi-ha which now is almost more than a year ago