Nice game!

Wanna say I like this game for the historical realism, and hardcore gameplay…

SALUTE to Gaijin hopefully this game blows up, any games kinda similar to this seems very unique???

Also please don’t play this game with Steam, Steam is trash…

11 Likes

Good that you like it! It has its flaws but it is definitely my favourite game and probably will stay that way unless the devs do some really big fuck up

1 Like

I wanna take full responsibility for your game enjoyment. Oh wait, someone else made the game :grimacing:. Never mind. :rofl:

2 Likes

Run away, you still have time.

6 Likes

Futurama-Fry

8 Likes

Well “hardcore gameplay” is a broad description and kinda means alot of things for different people.

Fast time to kill is what he means, and I agree with him.

What’s not realistic? You don’t have a crosshair bro…

You can give me currency or whatever or premium

2 Likes

Its not perfect, and you probably have a reason to dislike it. But run where??

I come from Hell Let Loose, which ironically went to HELL. Battlefield V is casual, so please give me some recommendations. I like what they are doing with this game, I feel like its what Hell Let Loose could of been…

But I get it, Gaijin deserves some criticism, but I like War Thunder, and this. At least its free tho…

3 Likes

What other game has historical events like this Manchuria one or whatever? Name one. I really like that kind of nerdy shit.

1 Like

if ADS is enough for game to be considered realistic…

there are lots of things that arent realistic with this game. like hp, bullet damage, gun recoil, magical elements (engineer building rally point that magically teleports soldiers to it, building AT guns, AA guns), super soldiers running and gunning with MG like it is AR etc.

lol if event where you just play the game that has nothing to do with that event is considered historical. but here are 2 easy ones world of tanks and world of warships. probably war thunder also.

but if you want list of all non historical stuff i could just refer you to talk to @Veekay45

:smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

You could try Easy Red 2. They’ve got Kos, Iwo Jima, Kawalagein (or however it’s spelt), your standard Normandy and Stalingrad, Early-war and late-war Ardennes, with a planned Tunisia and the Sino-Japanese War.

It’s pretty cheap as well, so you could looking at getting the bundle for about the same price as a full game and it’s a bit like Single-player Enlisted.

1 Like

Those 2 games are not infantry focused bro, not even the same lol. How many other games have historical events tho?

Not many…

Had someone tell me that too. Looking at it…

Might get it for the singleplayer because we don’t have many ww2 singleplayer games much…

1 Like

giphy (6)

They only exist to keep the game alive. Half of them are not even WW2 related.

1 Like

tell me what manchuria event has anything to do with the game currently? we dont have manchuria campaign, nor do we have soviets vs japan. this event could have been named “easter event” or “pride month event” and it would have same level of relevancy to the game as manchuria event.

Ignore them. Their only intention is to ruin your impression of the game for the sake of pathetic self-justification.

What other game does this tho regardless I think its cool man